Social Link, Reverse, Help

#1HuskyhundPosted 2/27/2010 3:54:16 PM
I have reached Rank 7 with Fuuka, and she will become upset if i go out with another girl.
So, if i just Establish the Lovers social link with Yukari, without interacting any further
with that social link, will Fuuka still become upset and go Reverse? And will Yukari go Reverse
if i continue to hang out with Fuuka or do you have to reach the "She might become upset if
you go out with another girl" with Yukari for that to happen?
#2thick_deathPosted 2/27/2010 7:54:32 PM
If you had the text that said "She may jelous..." it means she would be reverse in 90 days if you haven't hang out with her

But if you hang out with another girl (excluded elizabeth and maiko) the limit would be decreased by 30 days

So you can hang out with another girl 2 times, then back to Fuuka
Or you could use the Sunday date and Oracle Draw on shrine to prevent her to reverse
---
Immortal isn't good enough on SMT
#3BassDarkSoulPosted 2/27/2010 7:59:46 PM
It's 15 days.
---
"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
#4thick_deathPosted 2/28/2010 9:03:21 PM
Yeah, 15 days, my bad
---
Immortal isn't good enough on SMT
#5VoltglossPosted 3/1/2010 11:20:34 AM
It's also a 60-day time limit for girlfriends (not 90 days).

90 days is the time limit for certain other non-girlfriend school links (Magician, Chariot, Temperance, Fortune)... i.e., any school link that can call you at night, OTHER than the five girlfriend links.