Elizabeth #84: Please find the missing person.

#1ninjafromspacePosted 12/30/2010 2:13:15 PM
I've been looking everywhere but I can't find the missing girl for this quest. I already have the 20 sodas, if that affects it at all. The woman to the right of the theater just mumbles, same does the woman by the flower store. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
---
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese.
#2Magic_warlock90Posted 12/30/2010 3:33:32 PM
Did you accept the quest? I've messed up before like that.
---
Gee, let me think about it. Yeah, I think we have time to find his lost jewelry. Hell, we could find him some matching earrings.
~Ryudo, Grandia II
#3ninjafromspace(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2011 9:10:30 AM
Yeah, I've definitely accepted it. I think it may be because it's January already and the cultists are everywhere... Maybe I missed the opportunity to fulfill it or something.
---
#4aMichaelmPosted 1/5/2011 5:06:37 PM
It is the woman right next to the soda machine. Go down the stairs and there is a soda machine next to the movie theater. There is a woman slumped down right next to it. It's kinda hard to see at first.
---
Isamu: so, MC, will you join the Reason of Musubi?

Yes
No
> Can I have your hat?
#5ninjafromspace(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2011 10:56:01 AM
Thanks for the advice, but there's a dude, not a girl, next to the soda machine. Ah well. I'll complete the quest next play through.
---
#6Legend524Posted 1/9/2011 6:37:31 AM
talk to that girl again.....next time have 10 cielo mists with you....shell snap out of her "apathy" syndrome
#7cuirass08Posted 1/10/2011 9:35:01 PM
I had the same issue on my first run through, I think. I don't think the girl in question appears every day.

---
I saw a Maserati on the street and I couldn't race it. It's not like I didn't want to, but my bike chain fell off.