What date does the compendium open up?

#1Soul59Posted 8/23/2011 10:22:51 AM
I have 6mil so i was just gonna withdraw 12 personas of different Arcanas that I need early, and I'm following penguin's guide and by 4/28 I need Nekomata ( or probably any Magician Persona).
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#2Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 12:47:55 PM
Sorry I ran out of time to Edit it. Anyways I have another question. Do I have to follow Penguin's thing exactly? Like for example, I want to do all the Elizabeth dates, but if I follow his guide exactly there's no way i can even do the first one.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#3AndvareelPosted 8/23/2011 2:14:34 PM
Liz dates don't take time. Compendium opens after the first month. You don't have to follow it exactly- honestly you can make your own schedule. Just don't expect it to actually work out for you... messing with it much will probably cause failure. Penguin's guide is for the experience... since there's a tiny bit of leeway, it includes the fun events that don't actually help you. If you're desperate you can cut those for a little more time. If you do mess with Penguin's schedule, I'd suggest mostly messing with the non-school link order. Messing with girls you can date... that's gonna cause major headaches.
#4Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 2:18:17 PM
Oh they don't waste time, so I can go date Liz and go back and do the S. Link for that day? that's the only thing I'm worried about. I maxed Charm and Academics my 1st playthrough and I have lvl 5 Courage so nothing else will be a problem.
---
#5Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2011 4:48:57 PM
Ok I messed up Hierophatn, because I was going by the date thing and for Magician and Chariot he had when you had to have Personas, but no for Hierophant so I checked the other thing where hi listed them and it said after 5. On 5/15 it's supposed to be 7, but mine didn't level up. Do i have to restart or can i skip out on hermit and level up Hierophant instead?
---