Question about the girls getting mad for talking to other girls

#1xminnisPosted 2/8/2012 5:24:35 PM(edited)
I know that Aigis does not get mad if you go on s.links with other girls, but will, say, Mitsuru for instance be upset if I do Aigis s.links?

---
http://ui15.gamefaqs.com/1710/gfs_47405_2_7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mNyLE.jpg
#2ivegotthebendsPosted 2/8/2012 6:32:43 PM
Dateable S.Links only interfere with other dateable S.Links (Mitsuru, Chihiro, Yuko, Fuuka, and Yukari). It does seem like you technically are dating Aigis, but I guess the other girls don't see her as competition. :(
Jealousy has nothing to do with the gender of the link, otherwise Bebe would probably be on that list (if only, amirite?).
---
"I mean, stalking kids is fine, but almost getting caught? i don't mingle with amateurs."
--RamonIAm
#3_Izanagi_Posted 2/8/2012 9:42:56 PM
ivegotthebends posted...
Otherwise Bebe would probably be on that list.

No.

(if only, amirite?).

No.
#4Kain_DemitriPosted 2/8/2012 9:59:33 PM
Plus she isn't a real woman, more like a super complex robot with a persona, girl parts, and the ability (not saying that it's used) to learn, ok so other than the word robot she may be the same as the others but my point still stands. ( "Fun" bot)
---
NOOOOOOOOOOO, I could never look in the guide section for ANSWERS!!!!
#5kaothic86Posted 2/9/2012 5:48:23 AM
I thought Aigis couldn't get jealous but could CAUSE jealousy.
#6drclaeysPosted 2/9/2012 6:22:52 AM
Friends,

in the fax social link faq, I THINK there is a formula, on when girls get mad, how many days you got until they MOve, and what you have to say to get them back.

I usually try to concentrate on 2 girls at a time. so there is less problems. BUT I have NEVER done a max run, only gotten all but 2. so my way might not be the BEST way, but I just hate when some chick gets ticked off, and MOves, and I dont know where she moves too.

then I have to suck up. I have a wife, I can/have/will suck up at home, I dont need to suck up to chicks in a game TOO!!!

so if you know the formula, and what to say, your ok, but you might miss out on that days social link increase.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#7xminnis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 8:31:35 AM

This is what I was wondering but it looks like that is not the case.

---
http://ui15.gamefaqs.com/1710/gfs_47405_2_7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mNyLE.jpg
#8ivegotthebendsPosted 2/9/2012 3:07:16 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
ivegotthebends posted...
Otherwise Bebe would probably be on that list.

No.

:(

(if only, amirite?).

No.

:(

drclaeys posted...
Friends,

in the fax social link faq, I THINK there is a formula, on when girls get mad, how many days you got until they MOve, and what you have to say to get them back.

There's a timer that counts down between meetings with any S.Link that can reverse--90 days for normal, reversible S.Links and 60 for the girlfriends. Once you get to the "she might get jealous if..." stage, 15 days are knocked off each time you meet with any of the other girls. This is why most people suggest not doing (lol) more than one or two girls at a time unless you really know what you're doing.
99% sure this is how it works, anyway (I just used the Max Social Link FAQ to finish them all >_>), so someone correct me if I got anything wrong.
---
"I mean, stalking kids is fine, but almost getting caught? i don't mingle with amateurs."
--RamonIAm
#9ivegotthebendsPosted 2/12/2012 8:38:22 PM
Ugh, I feel really bad. I was looking up something for another topic, and saw that I misread that Aigis can't make other girls jealous. I was super-tired when I posted before and didn't look closely enough, I guess. :(

From MasterVG782's FAQ: Contrary to what you may think, Aigis is not an actual girlfriend and the Social Link cannot go into Reverse, but it seems that she can interfere with your other female Social Links.

So so so so sorry if this caused anyone a problem.
---
--RamonIAm
#10DragonLord150Posted 2/24/2012 9:33:55 PM
I have never had that happen to me. O_o For some odd reason if I get them all to that level and the event after you get better they all appear and get mad only to be broken apart by the people you were with at the time. XD

This only happened once for me. ^^;
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon