Help! I missed the Oracle draw on 6/7 for Strength

#1Zero0X0Posted 6/10/2012 9:42:08 PM
Well I didn't know anything about Oracle draw and I thought it would just be a stat boost so I ignored that day and did something else.... Now I'm not getting any phone calls from Yuko.
WHAT SHOULD I DO SOMEONE HELP ME S.O.S!!!
---
All Comes from Nothing (Zero).
#2FortecrossPosted 6/11/2012 12:46:28 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, you will have a few free days to make things right. If I were you I would just keep following the guide as strictly as possible.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#3Zero0X0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2012 2:13:15 PM
But what if my Strength never gets max rank or reverses?
---
#4FortecrossPosted 6/11/2012 6:01:06 PM(edited)
Zero0X0 posted...
But what if my Strength never gets max rank or reverses?

I think you can easily make it, the best advice I can give you is to just be very careful when you are handling strength. In January you get around 3-4 free days, so you'll be fine if you don't mess anything else up : ).

Worst case what you could do is switch around a few days with another arcana that isn't a relationship(tricky, but possible if somebody shares the same days) and make sure strength gets maxed out before any messy reversing tries to happen. If you already played a playthrough(which means you are not worried about spoilers), check out the max social link guide and try to make a plan ahead about how you can fix it.

---
#5mosspitPosted 6/11/2012 9:36:57 PM(edited)
Fortecross posted...

I think you can easily make it, the best advice I can give you is to just be very careful when you are handling strength. In January you get around 3-4 free days, so you'll be fine if you don't mess anything else up : ).

Worst case what you could do is switch around a few days with another arcana that isn't a relationship(tricky, but possible if somebody shares the same days) and make sure strength gets maxed out before any messy reversing tries to happen. If you already played a playthrough(which means you are not worried about spoilers), check out the max social link guide and try to make a plan ahead about how you can fix it.

Sigh...

Firstly you can't use those free days directly as Strength would have reversed by then (Love interest jealousy assuming you continued with Strength SL and leave her SL till Jan). Secondly, what he missed is an oracle draw so finding someone who shares the same day isn't necessary.

@TC: Swap Temperance 6 on 07.01 for Strength oracle draw to see if you can still get the phone call. If night call happens, continue. If it doesn't, Sunday 07.05 becomes a Strength Oracle Draw (Points from a normal oracle draw with accompanying persona should be enough).

Note:
- Look at the point requirements to see if a accompany persona is needed (even on oracle draws). Or just keep a Strength persona with you the entire time you doing Strength SL as a conservative way.
- You will notice Temperance is lagging by 1 outing. For this you can use the free days in Jan as Temperance is more flexible with the whole reversing issue.
- Keep a separate save from your usual batch from this point on.
#6FortecrossPosted 6/11/2012 10:16:53 PM(edited)
mosspit posted...
Fortecross posted...

Sigh...

I'm glad to see some great help, but the "Sigh.." isn't necessary. Please do remember all because you're typing on a computer doesn't mean you should treat others like garbage who are only trying to help(not to mention I already did a max playthrough). You could have easily said in a mature manner "Actually Fortecross that wouldn't work/that is inaccurate because" : ) Also, by "switching" I didn't directly mean JUST for somebody on the same day, just more as a heads up idea since he could use some different ideas since he really needed the help.

---
#7mosspitPosted 6/12/2012 12:56:42 AM
Fortecross posted...

I'm glad to see some great help, but the "Sigh.." isn't necessary. Please do remember all because you're typing on a computer doesn't mean you should treat others like garbage who are only trying to help(not to mention I already did a max playthrough). You could have easily said in a mature manner "Actually Fortecross that wouldn't work/that is inaccurate because" : ) Also, by "switching" I didn't directly mean JUST for somebody on the same day, just more as a heads up idea since he could use some different ideas since he really needed the help.

I am sorry if that is how you feel but I won't phrase it any different. To me, it was just bad advice. If you think that if I was being a bit expressive with the sigh and treating YOU iike garbage, please go on ahead since I have no control over your perception. All I can say is if I was treating you like garbage I would do a whole lot worse. Internet anonymity doesn't change the way I think I'm afraid. So if you can't deal with it, I would advise you to stop coming to GF of all places. Thats all. Thank you and have a nice day.
#8Zero0X0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 1:21:43 AM
What if I passed that day already and is on the day of the phone call? I even lved up to 97 just barly and made a quite a bit of cash too... Oh well. I guess I can try switching temp for strength since I really need it. But I want to try the other method of me having strength arcana persona and oracle drawing on sunday
---
#9mosspitPosted 6/12/2012 1:26:41 AM
Have you done Magician 6 yet?
#10Zero0X0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 1:33:15 AM
Also I already have MAX Personal stats (Courage Charm Academic) so can I skip the movie days and raise that one rank?
---