Fuuka

#17wolverPosted 6/16/2012 7:41:14 PM
Fuuka is my favorite girl in P3 other than Aigis, no matter what anybody else says. She was cute when she told you to get her terrible cooking out of your mouth. Sure, she got a little annoying when she repeated the same thing in battle a million times, but she wasn't like Mitsuru telling you to go to the next floor so she could detect where the next mini-boss was.
I really wish Fuuka had a better reputation. Just tell me she wasn't adorable during her social link. I just wish they kept at least her teal hair on her portrait.
---
Tray Ben??? That's not english is it? -Junpei
#2Hipster_CandyPosted 6/16/2012 8:59:04 PM
Shes like the nicest person in any game ever
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#3IAmMC2Posted 6/17/2012 2:27:04 AM
I didn't do her S link, but I thought her supposed "obnoxiousness" was part of her charm. Not every VG character can be a badass Solid Snake type.
---
Now anticipating: See my collection if you care.
Gamefaqs's #1 Dolph Ziggler hater. It's not showing off if nobody's watching.
#4_Izanagi_Posted 6/17/2012 3:30:11 AM
Her voice got so irritating towards the end, I had to mute the TV whenever she spoke. Normally her voice was fine, but the same thing over and over and over again almost made me lose it.

Her S. Link wasn't useful to me, since I didn't use Priestess Persona very often and Scathach is not worth it at all. A shame since the Priestess's Arcana quote is one of my favorites.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-rSt1PXUDA
#57wolver(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 5:43:33 AM
Hipster_Candy posted...

You sir, are my favorite gamefaqer.
---
#6Hipster_CandyPosted 6/17/2012 8:57:39 AM
7wolver posted...
Hipster_Candy posted...

Yah! but why does she get so much hate? i mean yeah in the begining shes kind of awkward, but later on she was one of my favorites
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#7kyleh614Posted 6/17/2012 1:36:36 PM
I thought she was one of my favorite characters as well.
#87wolver(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 8:50:54 PM
Hipster_Candy posted...
7wolver posted...
Hipster_Candy posted...

Yah! but why does she get so much hate? i mean yeah in the begining shes kind of awkward, but later on she was one of my favorites

I like her awkwardness <3. But I think the only reason she gets hate is because people think she's annoying. I think otherwise. Like yeah, as I said earlier, she does get a bit annoying if she repeats the same thing over and over again. Another thing I remember hearing is that the VA did a bad job of having a very calm voice like the japanese VA. I thought she did a good job of having a soothing voice, just not as good as the japanese VA, but still good. Those are the only complaints I've heard, but I bet there are more a-holes complaining about poor young Fuuka.
---
#9MechafanboyPosted 6/18/2012 12:48:32 AM
I'd say it's her VA moreso than anything else, it was a bit high pitched for me, seeing as how she takes over Mitsuru's place as the battle coordinator and you end up listening to her a lot, it can get very annoying over the 50+ hours you still need to complete the game.

Personally, I'm neutral on her, she's neither my favorite nor my least liked character.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#10crazyj10Posted 6/18/2012 2:17:47 PM
She's one of my favorite characters too, but I find her VA to be one of the worst (Behind Ikusuki) which would be the only reason I'd find her annoying.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart