The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how awkward is P3FES in front of the family?

#1SomeMacGuyPosted 8/1/2012 11:21:08 AM
i plan on picking this up, but the TV is in the living room, so there will be family members passing by while i play
---
Maximum Payload, INFINITY! Currently playing GGPO
#27wolverPosted 8/1/2012 11:39:36 AM
I'd asume very awkward. What would you expect from a game where you shoot yourself in the head a million times? Other from that, I wouldn't say it's too awkward except for some parts of summer, the first full moon boss, and the end of Yukari's s-link. Except I haven't played this in a while and I might be missing a few things. Oh yeah, also, one of Elizabeth's requests is awkward.
---
Tartarus? That sounds like toothpaste.- Junpei
Hey big bro!- Nanako
#3Ephemeral_BeingPosted 8/1/2012 11:47:56 AM
Uh, small kids might be offended by the swearing Junpei does. The shooting yourself in the head is funny, in my opinion. My parents just laughed at it.

If you play with the volume off and skip the swearing, it's just the suicide.
---
Coniido, 19X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#4Hipster_CandyPosted 8/1/2012 11:56:41 AM
Back in like 2007 The first time i got the game i played it for a week shortly after i went on trip to disney world i brought Persona 3 and my PS2 and i played the 3rd Full moon with my Mom, Sister, Brother and Cousin. Watching...Needles to say it was akward.
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#5Ephemeral_BeingPosted 8/1/2012 12:04:31 PM
Hipster_Candy posted...
Back in like 2007 The first time i got the game i played it for a week shortly after i went on trip to disney world i brought Persona 3 and my PS2 and i played the 3rd Full moon with my Mom, Sister, Brother and Cousin. Watching...Needles to say it was akward.

You don't watch Anime with your parents and sister around? That was fairly tame.
---
Coniido, 19X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#6HHS_KnightPosted 8/1/2012 12:09:55 PM
Dungeon crawling would be fine. The actual walking around, speaking to people/story scenes, some can get awkward. Especially then S Links with any of the girls.
#77wolverPosted 8/1/2012 12:19:07 PM
Hipster_Candy posted...

:( I wish I could remember what that was.Does it have something that looks like a disney design? (I've never been to disney world)
Also, I think I said the wrong boss. I mean the boss that looks like she's giving birth in the nude (in that stance).
---
Hey big bro!- Nanako
#8FortecrossPosted 8/1/2012 2:15:38 PM
SomeMacGuy posted...
i plan on picking this up, but the TV is in the living room, so there will be family members passing by while i play

Honestly? Very,very awkward.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#9Hipster_CandyPosted 8/1/2012 2:32:31 PM
7wolver your thinking of the first full moon boss, she also has the words B J on her boobs lol. and you cant remeber what the 3rd full moon was like? It was the one at the hotel where Yukari takes a shower, and theres the whole temptation thing. and Ephemeral_Being l dont think i could watch any anime around anyone too many odd grunts, yelps and screams, but i think Studio Ghibble (SP?) would be ok
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#107wolverPosted 8/1/2012 2:41:59 PM
Hipster_Candy posted...
7wolver your thinking of the first full moon boss, she also has the words B J on her boobs lol. and you cant remeber what the 3rd full moon was like? It was the one at the hotel where Yukari takes a shower, and theres the whole temptation thing. and Ephemeral_Being l dont think i could watch any anime around anyone too many odd grunts, yelps and screams, but i think Studio Ghibble (SP?) would be ok

Oh. Hehehe BJC. Now I remember that part. You have to answer all those questions :( I was so stupid I had to look at a guide.
---
Hey big bro!- Nanako