Fuuka had the best S-link out of the girls

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Fuuka had the best S-link out of the girls
4 years ago#1
If only her voice wasn't awful :l

Also (Yukari and Elizibeth S10 spoilers) Is Yukari the only one they actually imply you sleep with? I mean they literally mentioned not screaming during sex for Yukari. Also Elizibeth is heavily implied. The rest of the girls IIRC you just spend time with.
Because normal balloons just weren't tough enough.
4 years ago#2
Fuuka is my favorite girl in the game. I honestly don't know because I only do Fuuka's s-link on any playthrough (even though I've never beaten the game), but I know it's implied with Lizzie, and I want the secret scene naow!!1!11
Also, I don't like Yukari that much. She's my least favorite girl in the game. I would do Fuuka instead of Yukari if I ever had to choose.
Adios, a******.- Shinji
Wow! That tastes horrible!- Teddie
4 years ago#3
7wolver posted...
Fuuka is my favorite girl in the game. I honestly don't know because I only do Fuuka's s-link on any playthrough (even though I've never beaten the game), but I know it's implied with Lizzie, and I want the secret scene naow!!1!11
Also, I don't like Yukari that much. She's my least favorite girl in the game. I would do Fuuka instead of Yukari if I ever had to choose.

beat the game.

Seriously, the best ending in an RPG ever <_<
Because normal balloons just weren't tough enough.
4 years ago#4
7wolver posted...

Who's Lizzie?
and so turn wheel of time...
4 years ago#5
Quote:7wolver posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
4 years ago#6
Tough_Balloons posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<

then what nickname will you give to Margareth of Persona 4? ^o^
and so turn wheel of time...
4 years ago#7
silvereyes47 posted...
Tough_Balloons posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<

then what nickname will you give to Margareth of Persona 4? ^o^

I'm not going to give Margaret a nickname because she isn't as special as Lizzie. She doesn't even greet you or say bye, unlike Lizzie. Also, the only nickname I could come up with is Margie, which I don't think is a very good nickname.
Adios, a******.- Shinji
Wow! That tastes horrible!- Teddie
4 years ago#8
When you S10 the Judgement chick(iirc - the shy one) it is pretty overt that she wanted to sleep with you right then and there...
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Fuuka had the best S-link out of the girls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived