Fuuka had the best S-link out of the girls

#1Tough_BalloonsPosted 10/2/2012 4:29:53 PM
If only her voice wasn't awful :l

Also (Yukari and Elizibeth S10 spoilers) Is Yukari the only one they actually imply you sleep with? I mean they literally mentioned not screaming during sex for Yukari. Also Elizibeth is heavily implied. The rest of the girls IIRC you just spend time with.
---
Because normal balloons just weren't tough enough.
#27wolverPosted 10/2/2012 5:56:50 PM
Fuuka is my favorite girl in the game. I honestly don't know because I only do Fuuka's s-link on any playthrough (even though I've never beaten the game), but I know it's implied with Lizzie, and I want the secret scene naow!!1!11
Also, I don't like Yukari that much. She's my least favorite girl in the game. I would do Fuuka instead of Yukari if I ever had to choose.
---
Adios, a******.- Shinji
Wow! That tastes horrible!- Teddie
#3Tough_Balloons(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 6:19:03 PM
7wolver posted...
Fuuka is my favorite girl in the game. I honestly don't know because I only do Fuuka's s-link on any playthrough (even though I've never beaten the game), but I know it's implied with Lizzie, and I want the secret scene naow!!1!11
Also, I don't like Yukari that much. She's my least favorite girl in the game. I would do Fuuka instead of Yukari if I ever had to choose.

beat the game.

Seriously, the best ending in an RPG ever <_<
---
Because normal balloons just weren't tough enough.
#4silvereyes47Posted 10/2/2012 8:46:05 PM
7wolver posted...

Who's Lizzie?
---
and so turn wheel of time...
#5Tough_Balloons(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:30:37 PM
Quote:7wolver posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6silvereyes47Posted 10/3/2012 12:26:49 AM
Tough_Balloons posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<

then what nickname will you give to Margareth of Persona 4? ^o^
---
and so turn wheel of time...
#77wolverPosted 10/3/2012 2:57:35 AM
silvereyes47 posted...
Tough_Balloons posted...

Who's Lizzie?

@silvereyes47

Elizabeth <_<

then what nickname will you give to Margareth of Persona 4? ^o^

I'm not going to give Margaret a nickname because she isn't as special as Lizzie. She doesn't even greet you or say bye, unlike Lizzie. Also, the only nickname I could come up with is Margie, which I don't think is a very good nickname.
---
Adios, a******.- Shinji
Wow! That tastes horrible!- Teddie
#8ZabuzadonoPosted 10/3/2012 7:49:55 AM
When you S10 the Judgement chick(iirc - the shy one) it is pretty overt that she wanted to sleep with you right then and there...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner