What aspect is most memorable for you?

#1G_PhysalisPosted 10/2/2012 7:48:10 PM
For me, one of the most memorable aspects of P3 is the music. I often find myself bebop-ing around at work with the 'traveling around Iwatodai after school' theme stuck in my head. I really appreciate the fresh style that this game brings to the genre. It's so very unique.
---
PSN: Mathais_5505
Lyn: "A thousand blessings upon you", Rath: "And a thousand curses upon our enemies!"
#27wolverPosted 10/2/2012 7:57:59 PM
Like you, I like the music. I'm, like, addicted to it. All day I play a song from P3 or 4 in my head.
---
Adios, a******.- Shinji
Wow! That tastes horrible!- Teddie
#3silvereyes47Posted 10/2/2012 9:38:45 PM
Dating off course

in real life during my senior high school days, i never get so much S-Link with my classmates, juniors or the unlikely seniors.
not to mention the student council, impossible for me and i never went to dorm.
i'm too lazy to join any extra-curriculer club, waste of time... there's no money on the line...

but i did have a high academy wohohoho i'm gonna brag it here LoL :D i'm at smart ACADEMY, but i did lack Charm n Courage...

and you can't say hi to random people and create S-Link with them... like Minato does here

this game somehow bring back many memories from my school days and teach me how sweet it was during the school days.

i somehow regret don't make many S-Link before and crafted powerful personas LoL :P

but i do have many girlfriends eventhough i lack some of... eh like... uh... Charm LoL :D

and it quiet ridiculous to know that spending time on karaoke may increase your Courage, where's the sense? that really don't make any sense...

and to mention spending time alone in coffe shop may increase your Charm? Who the hell want to admire you at coffe shop? what idiot could us be at coffe shop hoping someone to admire us?

and the OPERATION BABE HUNTING really ROCKS!!! flirting some random babes at beach with bikinis, not the gay/transgender one please LoL
i hope i could do such operation with you guys, what do you think? hehehehe LoL :D
---
and so turn wheel of time...
#4G_Physalis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 6:34:54 PM
Again Silvereyes, you are ridiculous.
---
Lyn: "A thousand blessings upon you", Rath: "And a thousand curses upon our enemies!"
#5MechafanboyPosted 10/4/2012 3:47:49 AM
Tbh, the whole package. I don't think it did any individual part better than other games (though some of the storylines for S-links were pretty good, Akinari(Sun) is a pretty interesting one overall, as is the idea behind Mugetsu(Tower)) but the sum of it's parts is greater than the value of any one aspect of the game in my opinion.

I suppose if I HAD to narrow it down to one aspect, the thematic component of life and death is probably what I'd remember the most.
---
http://altogether.insani.org -> Visual novel goodness
Maaya Sakamoto and Younha are amazing~ <3 <3
#6ZabuzadonoPosted 10/4/2012 8:26:58 AM
Still only in August, so not really a whole playthrough yet

1) The Music (OOH YEAH... BA DA BADUM BA DA BADUM)
2) The Evokers
3) The difficulty jump for bosses - In general, the normal enemies pose little threat to your actual team, but the boss can curbstomp you if you aren't careful
4) Dating S. Links - some pretty funny stuff :)
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#7SeprhirothPosted 10/4/2012 8:36:18 AM
Probably the storyline and most of the game is hella funny too. I just beat it like few weeks ago and so nowadays it's so hard to find a good rpg with a nice story like all the new ones for ps3/xbox are so garbage i guess they just focus on graphics and battle system but it's pretty depressing lol.

Also they have some pretty decent songs, I love Burn My Dread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq_nfTs4Ko
#8G_Physalis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 7:39:29 PM
Seprhiroth posted...
Probably the storyline and most of the game is hella funny too. I just beat it like few weeks ago and so nowadays it's so hard to find a good rpg with a nice story like all the new ones for ps3/xbox are so garbage i guess they just focus on graphics and battle system but it's pretty depressing lol.

Also they have some pretty decent songs, I love Burn My Dread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq_nfTs4Ko

I'm replaying right now because since I played it about two years ago, I haven't played anything that I enjoyed more. I'm trying to max all social links this time around.
---
#9Ultima_LordPosted 10/5/2012 11:40:13 PM
Yeah, the music.

Also the emotional buildup in the entire month of January.

Also the F****ING. ATMOSPHERE during the final boss fight; the dark swirling clouds, the moon, the battle theme for the fight, just the setting and music together. It all fits so perfectly. Gives me chills EVERY time. It's like you're in the eye of a hurricane..a very dark hurricane, 20,000 feet in the air on top of a huge-ass tower, the moon looking as if it's close enough to touch, all while staring IMPENDING DEATH right in the face. I don't even know what else to say about it, just holy s*** it's perfect.
---
"Nanako, I'll knock your teeth in! Get me some sausages! RHERLBLRBLRBLRBLRBLR" - Dojima
#10conqueror7777Posted 10/9/2012 12:37:18 AM
For me, the most memorable aspect of Persona 3 is definitely the storyline. Especially when Chidori died and Junpei found her sketchbook. Only to find it filled with excellently drawn portraits of Junpei. Since I knew how her terror of death grew along side her love for him, how she was driven mad by her confusion, it all led perfectly to that moment. I'll be honest, I nearly cried when I saw this and I was quite glad for Junpei at the end of the game.
---
---
I'm the president and I approve of this message, "Tacos rule!"