What level should I be for the 11/3 boss?

#17wolverPosted 10/5/2012 5:21:48 PM
I'm a level 51 (using a 52 persona) and am just wondering what level I should be so the battle doesn't drag on for an hour then I fail, like the last time I got this far (this is when I quit and made a new save, then a new save, then a new save, then this one).
---
I'll be by Fuuka's side forever.
Not changing this sig 'til I beat P3 FES
#2Hipster_CandyPosted 10/5/2012 6:36:05 PM
Your lvl is fine, what party members are you bringing (Their lvls?) what demons do you have. good to know your nearing the end
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#3AndvareelPosted 10/5/2012 7:02:51 PM
7th full moon boss is level 55. If you're close, you're good. Strike protection recommended.
#47wolver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 7:27:39 PM
I'm bringing Aigis, Ken, and Koro, so it's pretty even. I have a mainly ice type persona. I'll look real quick after I get done with my 16 song playlist of persona songs to find their levels, and if they aren't in the 50's, I'll grind even if I don't wan't to.
---
#5Hipster_CandyPosted 10/5/2012 7:43:20 PM
well you dont really need lvl 50 demons. Aigis as a buffer will help, Ken as a healer/support will be good. and Koromaru as a damage dealer is good. i suggest demons that are Offensive. also if you die keep trying come back to get advice Wolver` You need to beat this game! and your like at the last arc of the game (the best part)
---
#6SeprhirothPosted 10/6/2012 1:40:17 AM
Just make a 2nd save like a few days before the full moon if you find out you wana lvl some more after fighting it and you can't beat it. Usually if you can get the old doc. before the deadline you should be fine with the full moon boss
#77wolver(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:58:29 AM
Beat it an hour or two ago, and it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than last time. The day after it was pretty messed up tho. Also, since I beat the "final" boss, does the full moon matter anything next month, or do you fight Nyx that month? (Yeah, I spoiled the ending for myself way long ago).
---
#8Hipster_CandyPosted 10/6/2012 11:13:36 AM
7wolver posted...
Beat it an hour or two ago, and it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than last time. The day after it was pretty messed up tho. Also, since I beat the "final" boss, does the full moon matter anything next month, or do you fight Nyx that month? (Yeah, I spoiled the ending for myself way long ago).

December doesnt have a boss, and awww the ending is the best part
---