0 social link ending? (spoilers)

#1OnequestiononlyPosted 4/29/2013 10:48:40 PM
What happens if you have no social links and choose to fight Nyx? Because when I beat the game the first time, it showed a bunch of the SLs giving the MC power. Just curious on what would happen.
#2MasterxmegaPosted 4/29/2013 11:30:44 PM
Jumpei, koromaru, akihiko none of them are S.LINKS and they give strength to MC, and when IGOR show you "the power of the universe" nothing change (i guess, i only got 3 S.LINKS when that happens). I guess no faces appears.
---
Hee ho hee almighty black frost..don't understimated me.
#3mixedmethodsPosted 4/30/2013 11:00:31 AM
Can you hear the many voices? OH, WAIT. THERE AREN'T ANY.

Spoilers, obviously.

Wrong-choice Minato: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?520211-Spoilers-Persona-3-Parody-Comic-%28The-Bestest-Thing!%29
#4eco masterPosted 4/30/2013 11:33:58 AM
mixedmethods posted...
Wrong-choice Minato: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?520211-Spoilers-Persona-3-Parody-Comic-%28The-Bestest-Thing!%29

I am 95% sure "aho-" is supposed to translate into butthole (thanks a ton GameFAQs censors). This is a wonderful comic.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#5mixedmethodsPosted 4/30/2013 2:10:24 PM
eco master posted...
I am 95% sure "aho-" is supposed to translate into butthole (thanks a ton GameFAQs censors). This is a wonderful comic.

What Minato is saying to Bebe? "I'm a dumbbutt," according to the RPGforum posters... only without the GameFAQ censor. So, yeah, you had it. ;)

Every time I think of Mutasu and Minato in the Hov Suite, the ending becomes less brutal. "On to the next one, on to the next one... all things in life are transitory... on to the next one..."
#6_Izanagi_Posted 4/30/2013 4:35:34 PM(edited)
Onequestiononly posted...
What happens if you have no social links and choose to fight Nyx? Because when I beat the game the first time, it showed a bunch of the SLs giving the MC power. Just curious on what would happen.

You've still forged the Fool, Death and Judgement Links, so those will be the only ones that appear. Afterwards, you'll still get The Universe.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#7wilfredaPosted 4/30/2013 6:05:05 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...

You've still forged the Fool, Death and Judgement Links, so those will be the only ones that appear. Afterwards, you'll still get The Universe.

Does Pharos actually show up and give you encouragement during that scene (we're talking about the part in the Velvet Room right at the end, right)? I haven't played the ending in a while so I may not be remembering right, but that seems sort of unlikely. Also, Fool and Judgment aren't individual people, they're the entire SEES, so I can't really picture a way that they would appear and cheer you on either.
---
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)
#8_Izanagi_Posted 5/1/2013 5:13:00 AM
wilfreda posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

Does Pharos actually show up and give you encouragement during that scene (we're talking about the part in the Velvet Room right at the end, right)? I haven't played the ending in a while so I may not be remembering right, but that seems sort of unlikely. Also, Fool and Judgment aren't individual people, they're the entire SEES, so I can't really picture a way that they would appear and cheer you on either.

Yes, Pharos shows up. And I know about Fool and Judgment being the same. But they do also cheer you on.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#9wilfredaPosted 5/1/2013 9:13:02 AM(edited)
_Izanagi_ posted...
wilfreda posted...

Yes, Pharos shows up. And I know about Fool and Judgment being the same. But they do also cheer you on.

Really? He doesn't in this video of the ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIXIbcXRK4A (starting at about 1:00), nor do any of your teammates. Are we thinking of different scenes? Or is the scene different if you don't have any other links maxed (I couldn't find any videos of that)?
---
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)
#10MasterxmegaPosted 5/1/2013 2:29:01 PM
Now i remember clearly, i start a NG+ for re-fussing personas and it was a hassle. So i don't do any S.LINKS at that time, and when IGOR give's the universe NO VOICES APPEARS i confirm that but i can't prove it.
---
Hee ho hee almighty black frost..don't understimated me.