what is a EWFG

#1myzz7Posted 2/20/2009 8:47:47 PM
mishima players .. please tell me why alot of ppl are complaining about this .. i dont know what it is
---
"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love."
PSN: GUN1GRAVE - MGO: GUNGRAVE
#2fjkloijklPosted 2/21/2009 12:31:53 AM
It is a high priority move that juggles. The input is f,N,d,D/F+2. Usually ment for pressure/spacing and punishing. A good mishima would cause there opponents to play safe as a EWGF (East Wind God Fist, what the move is called I think) is quite difficult to punish unless you anticipate it and duck or anticipate a whiff. It mishimas main offensive strategy, can be with turtle style as well as they will keep their distance and punish any whiff possible. in conclusion it's hard to avoid and blocking it still give them some advantage for their offense. Even though it's a high, it's powerful and fast, so people on the receiving end are gonna complain about it...
#3TatsuKatanaPosted 2/21/2009 8:42:31 AM
It's Earth wind god fist not east, lol. if you ever notice kazuya say "doriya" that means you did it.
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!
#4myzz7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2009 11:45:00 AM
interesting .. i play heiachi (spelling?) and found that his f,N,d/f + 4,4,4,1 combination to be a great way to throw off defending people instead of the EWFG .. same type of movement but it can be either high or low damaging .. depending if u wana do the 3 sweep kicks or the uppercut
---
"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love."
PSN: GUN1GRAVE - MGO: GUNGRAVE
#5fjkloijklPosted 2/21/2009 1:18:48 PM
EWGF is a less riskier move though, their is much higher chance of you getting juggled with those sweeps then their is if you used EWGF properly.
#6DillcorePosted 2/21/2009 3:59:10 PM
f,N,d,d/f+4,4,4 is VERY dangerous to use because if it's blocked then you'll get launched and lose half your life bar, easily.
#7SSJ_JinPosted 2/21/2009 8:34:52 PM
I like how they gave Armor King it. I just found out today, (just started playing). He's a beast.....no pun intended.
---
http://antir.110mb.com <= Interested in a story? Anime like. Check it out. =)
#8LeegamespotPosted 2/25/2009 2:51:48 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
I like how they gave Armor King it. I just found out today, (just started playing). He's a beast.....no pun intended

However, to execute Armor Kings just frame you must super charge before hand, which isn't always the best thing to do...

~