The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Slionheart Pic

#1Nintendude777Posted 7/6/2010 7:34:19 PM
I checked Photobucket and Deviantart and that's all I know about lol, I can't find any pics of the guy. Slionheart is an enemy in this game. I saw his pic on the inside cover of Nintendo Power Volume 257 and decided I needed him as my avatar on a forum I use a lot. If someone could post a link to a pic of him I'd love you forever! I may forget your name, your face, whether you're a guy or a girl etc but you'll have my eternal love that all of humanity has whether they know it or not! =3

Thanks for reading, take care!
---
Black coffee is my ally, green tea is my friend. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.
You who stand against the darkness... get the **** out of my way!
#2CronoreiPosted 7/6/2010 7:40:43 PM
There's one in the newest Nintendo power
---
Forever, Fornever.
#3LordDeathkeeperPosted 7/6/2010 7:49:11 PM
http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq9ds/scan/003_npaug2010_insidecover2.png
You'll have to cut out Slion's picture with Paint though because I'm too lazy to do it myself xD
---
PSI Gaming Omega!
#4Nintendude777(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 9:46:47 PM
Hey no problem, thanks dude/dudette! And I know there's a pic on the new Nintendo Power... but I don't have a scanner or any way to get a physical pic into computer, aside from taking a pic with ma cell or something but that would look dumb... Thanks again!
---
Black coffee is my ally, green tea is my friend. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.
You who stand against the darkness... get the **** out of my way!