Ragin' Contagion Boss

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#11
I got to Alltrade Abbey and changed all my characters jobs, which made them all level 1. All of their main jobs are level 20.
6 years ago#12
I didn't find the witch boss (I think she is the third boss) harder than the Wight Knight. Yet, I find the Ragin' Contagion harder than the Wight Knight
Brawl FC Code: 4768-7730-1166
6 years ago#13
Odd, I found him really easy. Main character was level 14, all my others were 13. I used a mage, warrior, and thief. My equipment's pretty lacking too...my weapons were mostly up to date but my armor was terrible. I didn't even have to heal during it. However, when he casted decelerate, all my characters attacked after he took both of his moves, ending in my warrior hitting for 80-90 damage a hit (2x damage) after he had been sapped twice by my mage. This made the fight go by pretty fast.

Anyway, I didn't notice how much HP it had. I beat him in five or six rounds though.
Wut mang?
6 years ago#14
So, I presume he had around 510 HP?
6 years ago#15
I can't really remember how much HP he has.
For everyone talking about your parties and such, he's talking about killing it solo.
I think I was at least 24+
6 years ago#16
The guide says he has 896 hp, and i would think hunting metal slimes solo would be very hard, would it not? Even with metal slash they will run away.
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
6 years ago#17
erggh... need an edit button i mean 696.
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
6 years ago#18
I finally beat him. Was strange, I got no critical hits, was lvl 25, got no coup dÍ grace and still had about 25 ~ 30 MP and 100 HP.

He owned me hundreds of times but now I owned him so easily it made me feel dumb about my previous fights. Thanks for all the support. Can someone show me this guide that says the life of bosses?
6 years ago#19
The guide you buy from a store, i got mine from gamestop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived