When/where are the new class quests?

#1RockytheHerculesPosted 7/12/2010 11:27:18 AM
I got the Armentalist class from Alltrades abbey, and I completed some of the other quests at the abbey, thinking they were for the class-ups, but all except that one that I completed weren't. In other words, since they don't seem to be the quests I'm thinking of, does anyone know where they're at?
---
"Superpowers, a scintillating wit, and the best body money can buy... and I still rate below a corpse." ~Emma Frost
#2KaelAltreulPosted 7/12/2010 11:28:56 AM
Sage is near end game. Luminaire is after you beat game.
Rest are now or soon provided you level a specific class to 15+

---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN
#3RockytheHercules(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2010 11:33:51 AM
Are the rest at or around Alltrades abbey? Also, do you know where I could find Scarewolves or whatever?
---
"Superpowers, a scintillating wit, and the best body money can buy... and I still rate below a corpse." ~Emma Frost
#4KaelAltreulPosted 7/12/2010 11:34:26 AM
It's a fair bit off. there are other topics about it. Try searching since I don't have guide with me at work.

---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN
#5ZenoswordPosted 7/12/2010 11:36:38 AM
*Spoilers*

There's a priest at All-Trades Abbey basement that gives you the quest to get the Gladiator class. You can get the Ranger class at a mountain area not to far in the future, and Paladin in the desert. You unlock the Sage class by defeating a certain enemy in the last dungeon, and you need a high level treasure map to complete the quest to make a superstar (or whatever it's called in this translation). That should be all of the classes, good luck getting them all.