Where can I find Ultramarine Mittens?

#1KarmaCowPosted 7/16/2010 9:39:14 AM
Or better yet where I can find gloves with higher deftness? I'm at Wormwood at the moment.

I'm trying to make a Utility Belt but I'm using the only pair of mittens on my main character (Minstrel). My Martial Artist is using the Einhander and needs it more. I've looked through Zaraf's guide and it seems to only have it as a rare item on Shamans. I think I've gone to every store but maybe I've missed one.
---
But you took that paddle, and smacked me in the face, and I wear my heart on my sleeve, so when I wiped my face, I got heart all over it. - Abe Lincoln*
#2LightnessZeroPosted 7/16/2010 9:39:57 AM
Blue Chests.
---
Gamefaqs spellchecker doesn't recognize the word Gamefaqs!
#3KarmaCow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 9:45:24 AM
Bah, anywhere else? I don't want to grind or spend time flying everywhere for chests.
---
But you took that paddle, and smacked me in the face, and I wear my heart on my sleeve, so when I wiped my face, I got heart all over it. - Abe Lincoln*
#4pm_videogamePosted 7/16/2010 9:50:26 AM
I think you can make it in the Alchemy Pot. I have a pair and am not very far in the game yet, so that's probably where you can get them.
---
Pokemon Platinum: Name: Hikari, FC: 0260-3330-1849.
Team: Scizor Lv.55, Rhyperior Lv.55, Dusknoir Lv.52, Vaporeon Lv.47 and Tangrowth Lv.47.
#5KarmaCow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 9:53:33 AM
Zaraf's guide only has them as part of the Utility Belt recipe and no recipe to make it alone. I haven't found any recipes myself that allow me to make it either or even any gloves that offer deftness.
---
#6RyupowerPosted 7/16/2010 9:54:55 AM
you can get a FREE Utility Belt

do quest 014
and get a Utility Belt

the quest is at dourbridge
#7KarmaCow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 9:56:54 AM
Hmm, thought I did all the quests there, thanks for the help.
---
#8Aromatic GrassPosted 7/16/2010 10:16:56 AM
*spoilers*

In that cave where it eventually leads to the fight with Lleviathan, on the first floor of the cave at the back in a room there was a chest (I could've sworn it was red) and I got them there.
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750
#9KarmaCow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 10:19:40 AM
That's probably where I got my initial pair. Anyways, got the belt from the quest. Don't know how I missed that one since I apparently got the recipes from the bookshelf in the same room already.
---
#10Kioji_QuesterPosted 7/16/2010 10:20:32 AM
I got two pairs from a drop it was in Bad cave the Shaman and other was in a blue chest i think