Infernal armour and goody bag locations?

#1tigatron3001Posted 7/17/2010 2:56:26 PM
Where do I find the infernal armours for quest 107 (off the record) and where do I find the goodybags for quest 33, lady of the dance?
Does anyone just know of a place where I can find monster locations? I'm using the english version.
#2professa_kPosted 7/17/2010 9:49:51 PM
outside of batsureg.. from my experience, i only found them (goody bag) at day time
#3LightHawKnightPosted 7/17/2010 9:51:25 PM
You find infernal armors in Mt. Ulzunn, in the cave which is the town Ulzunn, well ghost town.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#4arcanejaPosted 7/17/2010 9:57:39 PM
A great place for Goody Bags is in the Blowhole. I forget which floor... just the one you "fall" to from the hole. When I hang out on the south east-ish side of the map, near where there are some jars to break, I see them a LOT there. Back to back battles without having to use Vanish.
---
~arc
how broken am i, in each beat of a hummingbird's wings?
#5tigatron3001(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2010 10:39:51 PM
I have just finished getting the 6th fygg in the game from the academy. When am I able to access those areas on the map?
#6LightHawKnightPosted 7/18/2010 9:35:39 AM
The academy should be the 7th fygg as that area is tougher than the area to the left of the academy, follow the path south and then west to get to batsureg, which following the plot leads you to Mt Ulzunn, and then following the plot again you get to the bowhole.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.