The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How to make the mini medal near Brigadoom respawn? (the wight knight place)

#1SackBoiPosted 7/19/2010 8:20:32 AM
because i heard its a respawning one...
i rested at the inn... still wasnt there... then i saved and turned back one through the church not quick save... still wasnt there?
---
I once said, on the bus jokingly when a guy hit a girl back(not serious) i said "Now thats a REAL MAN!!!" now to gfaqs I am the future Chris brown YEA
#2PdaimaohPosted 7/19/2010 8:22:23 AM
You have to master the waiting game.

I suggest going and doing lots of other things because you aren't going to use that spot to farm medals to get all the sweet medal king treasures unless you want to spend the next few years grinding on that spot. There are tons of mini medals scattered all over, go find those, it will be much faster.

---
your best friend's drug dealer
#3SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2010 8:23:16 AM
if you say so i think im just going to try change the ds clock lmao...
---
I once said, on the bus jokingly when a guy hit a girl back(not serious) i said "Now thats a REAL MAN!!!" now to gfaqs I am the future Chris brown YEA
#4ignasia7Posted 7/19/2010 8:23:42 AM
Takes like 8-10 actual game days to respawn. Full game days. Just check now and again, and not so frequently, and make sure it's after either a lot of realworld time has passed, or you know for sure roughly 8-10 game days have passed.

---
www.backloggery.com/sleeper_hits - Where the good games are remembered.
The cake is not a lie, the pie stole it.
#5Hime_KunPosted 7/19/2010 8:24:09 AM
Is it possible to use and abuse the Hoimi table--the same one that affects enemy item drops and production of the upgraded alchemy items to influence a barrel's drop?
---
Slice of Heaven; Control All Hearts; Terminate Others' Ascensions.
#6SatanManofPeacePosted 7/19/2010 8:24:17 AM
It's a rare spawn as opposed to the other spawn points. There's only ever one there each spawn. It's not particularly worth the trouble. In post game, you're going to do treasure maps and naturally come across dozens and dozens without realizing it. Just checked my inventory and I have 53. Don't even need them.
#7ignasia7Posted 7/19/2010 8:26:54 AM
Not only that, but in getting normal respawn chests, drawers, pots, cabinets to respawn there's a good chance to find one through there. I've found 4 once, just in Storn, then 1 in Coffin, all in the same run. The world map spawn isn't worth it unless you like PAIN!

---
www.backloggery.com/sleeper_hits - Where the good games are remembered.
The cake is not a lie, the pie stole it.
#8majincaesarPosted 7/19/2010 8:02:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]