Level 40 Priest Quest

#1Flying BeefPosted 7/27/2010 9:46:51 AM
Just got the level 40 priest quest, but what is the reward and is it worth doing? It says you get a priest primer, but I'm wondering if I should just skip the quest and wait until I can change into a sage anyway if it's a priest only item.
---
"You will PAY for your inappropriate use of dialogue!"-Mojo Jojo
#2EvkPosted 7/27/2010 9:49:10 AM
It's a skill scroll. As long as you have it in your inventory, you can use the skill, even if you change jobs. (I made my Priest a sage, too, and she still has the scroll, so she can still use the skill.)
---
Gamer Tag: Evk
(escapes in helicopter)
#3SuperFlikPosted 7/27/2010 9:49:48 AM
The item isn't exclusive to Priests, who ever holds it gets an ability that clears all negative status effects from all party members.

The quest itself is easier than it seems, have one party member use Body Slam until they're in the red, then Moreheal.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#4EvkPosted 7/27/2010 9:50:19 AM
Or go to the west of Zere and walk around in the poison until someone's orange, get into a easy enemy battle, and use Moreheal. Takes a while, but...
---
Gamer Tag: Evk
(escapes in helicopter)
#5crazySurfertjePosted 7/27/2010 9:50:52 AM
or just walk in the lava near upover until you're in the red
---
Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?
~Jecht~
#6Flying Beef(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2010 9:56:17 AM
Alright, that is definitely worth doing then. Thanks.
---
"You will PAY for your inappropriate use of dialogue!"-Mojo Jojo
#7KarsticlesPosted 7/27/2010 9:58:27 AM
IMO, it's fastest to use Body Slam if you have a Warrior. It brings you to 20% life immediately.
---
Troll me.
#8Vintage_VentrulPosted 7/28/2010 12:13:48 AM
Easy way to do this.

Turn 1: Character 1 - H-Pathy (on whoever needs healing), Character 2 - Whipping Boy on C1, C3 and C4 Defend
Turn 2: C1 - H-Pathy (after you do this sequence once, you won't need to do this more than twice since first turn you'll go to yellow, second turn to 1 health. again, just use on whoever is low on health), C2 - Whipping Boy on C1, C3 and C4 Defend
Turn 3: C1 - Defend, C2 - Whipping Boy on C1, C3 - Moreheal on C1, C4 - Defend.

Rinse and Repeat.