Skull helm?

#1AerealFluxPosted 7/30/2010 10:47:27 PM
Where do I get one?
#2GrimEyesPosted 7/30/2010 11:00:42 PM
We have a bestiary FAQ. Look it up.
---
Final Fantasy consumes my life, And thats probably why, Ill never have a wife.
#3FancyButtsPosted 7/30/2010 11:05:47 PM
Maybe he wanted to know if there was a chest somewhere that had one? Your post just seems needlessly rude. He didn't ask "What drops..." but rather "Where do I get...".
---
If my words offend you, get off the internet.
#4GrimEyesPosted 7/30/2010 11:09:27 PM
You get it from a monster drop. That's it. Lazy people deserve it. The board is already flooded with repetitive topics, it takes more time to search for relevant information.
---
Final Fantasy consumes my life, And thats probably why, Ill never have a wife.
#5FancyButtsPosted 7/30/2010 11:12:00 PM
Yes, he's automatically lazy because he wanted to know where to get an item. You assume he didn't search the FAQ, the bestiary FAQ doesn't mention that the item can't be gotten in any chests. People like you are what makes this site worse then it already is.
---
If my words offend you, get off the internet.
#6AerealFlux(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2010 12:08:25 AM
A) I'm sorry for ruining your board. I know you don't have much in your life, so I'm sorry for hurting it.
B) I can't just search through the Bestiary FAQ. My PSP can't load the file.
C) It's a message board. Don't get your panties in a knot.
#7lowman7557Posted 7/31/2010 12:42:01 AM
Night Knights (Realm of the Mighty, Cringle Coast) and Blight Knights (Grottos) can drop it. Night Knights have less than 1% chance, Blight Knights have about 1.5% chance. Might want to farm the Cringle Coast area since you can find Sculptrices there too, which can drop Saint's Ashes. Good luck, have fun.
#8Crusader_HaseoPosted 7/31/2010 1:01:08 AM
If you have a Lv 60+ grotto, you can find them in chests.
You can also try this, but I'm not sure how well it works.

Set you DS date to your in-game birthday and it suppositly gives better drop rates. Like I said, I don't know if it works because after I did that, I stole a Skull Helm on my first Night Knight, but I didn't get anymore drops from anything afterwards.
---
http://boards.hunterchan.org/
Want a place to call LS Trippers what you really mean, but don't want to get banned? Try Hunterchan. Post and tell other hunters.