Sage .. spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wmnice

wmnice
6 years ago#1
How can i become a sage? i am as far as Gittingham palace, and still i can't find the quest for the sage job?

User Info: Coutts2

Coutts2
6 years ago#2
From the main entrance go right, keep heading north until you hit some stairs, read the book in the bookshelf.
PSN: Geoff-C-
June 22/10 the day the War for Cybertron begins

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
6 years ago#3
Um... it's in Glittingham Palace.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: jeronimo777

jeronimo777
6 years ago#4
You know the small room with the six treasure chests? Go to the right of that, and go upstairs. You should find a couple of book shelves. Go up to the shelf and it will give you the quest that you need to unlock the sage quest.

User Info: Kholdstare_4

Kholdstare_4
6 years ago#5
Inside Gittingham Palace, in the outer ring, the eastern half. Follow those halls until you get to a room with 6 chests and some stairs. Go upstairs, and check the bookcase there.
This is a signature. ~Captain Obvious on this signature.

User Info: digitalruse

digitalruse
6 years ago#6
On this note, is it possible to get the sage "early" or do you have to wait until you make it to the palace through natural progression?

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
6 years ago#7
When you first walk into the palace go right and hug the wall, ignoring all the doors you can enter. Eventually you will come to some stair before a room full of chests. go up the stairs and examine the bookshelf.

User Info: Nightgazer

Nightgazer
6 years ago#8
When you first enter the palace, take the right path and follow it all th way to the end. Go up the stairs and you'll find a bookshelf. The quest is given there. I don't think you can actually complete the quest until later though, since the enemies required don't show up until later.
Okay, I'm done now. It's just not funny anymore.

User Info: jeronimo777

jeronimo777
6 years ago#9
I think you have to get to the final dungeon in order to complete the quest. You are almost there.

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
6 years ago#10
Oh yeah, to complete the quest just progress the story a little bit further.. you'll end up seeing Great Trolls eventually if you do so.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived