Cursed Armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Linkmn214

Linkmn214
6 years ago#1
Is there an armor that is cursed like the Hades Helm and Ruinous Shield? I want to make a super cursed character. For challenge and stuff.

User Info: Yubbus

Yubbus
6 years ago#2
Yeah, they are both in. And there are more.
"Nope. -10% physical damage for a Fury warrior isn't alot. " -frber

User Info: Jadian

Jadian
6 years ago#3
Nightmare Gown is cursed. I don't remember where I picked it up, though, so you'll have to check a FAQ for that.
Am I an idiot with a computer, or a computer with an idiot? You can never know for sure...
I believe that's the Tower of Nod.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!

User Info: shirato

shirato
6 years ago#5
Nightmare Gown. Demon or Archdemon Whip. Terrible Tattoo or Skull Ring or Reckless Necklace? Not sure about gloves and boots (are depressing shoes cursed?)

User Info: Jadian

Jadian
6 years ago#6
Actually, just checked, and none of the classes that can equip Nightmare Gown can equip the Hades' Helm (although I don't have Luminary unlocked yet, so I don't know about them)

And no, Depressing Shoes aren't cursed.
Am I an idiot with a computer, or a computer with an idiot? You can never know for sure...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived