The only way to get Orichalcum?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Are the two slimes and Greygnarl the only way to get more Orichalcum, I used my only two on the Erdrick's sword and shield
5 years ago#2
chance in rank 9 I believe grotto chests as well.
5 years ago#3
They can be in high level grotto chests or bought with 15 mini medals if you got all the mini medal rewards.
---
Winning is overrated.
5 years ago#4
Oh, heh I got a long way to go now.
5 years ago#5
After you turn in 80 mini medals you can buy a from a list and the ore is 15. They drop from, my experiences so far, King Metal Slimes and Gem Slimes. Also they are possible contents of rank 9 and 10 chests in grottoes.
5 years ago#6
1) Chests
2) Slimes
3) Mini Medals

All said and done, you will end up with plenty if you keep playing the post-game.
---
Troll me.
5 years ago#7
You also get one every time you kill a Legacy Boss.
5 years ago#8
You also get one every time you kill a Legacy Boss.

A mini-medal, not orichalcum. :p
---
.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .- ... . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- ..- ...
5 years ago#9
Yeah, I used to have a problem with Orichalcum. Now I have 56 mini-medals in my inventory. Just play through grottos and you will get them no problem.
---
"You could kill babies in Dante's Inferno..." - poompop
"Actually, you can kill them in real life, it's just kind of frowned upon." - rep_HC
5 years ago#10
It's a drop from Metal Slime Kings too, but probably the rare one. You'll possibly get a few just farming them if you find a good grotto level for them.
---
Shameless plug for personal gaming blog :
http://fk-nantonaku.blogspot.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived