Dragon Quest IX Action Replay Code List

#31yabPosted 9/7/2010 8:09:08 PM
You should download this if you want to know specifically what each line does.

http://us.codejunkies.com/downloads/Trainer-Toolkit-for-Nintendo-DS-User-Manual.pdf
#32Sephiroth C RyuPosted 9/8/2010 9:58:05 PM
Thanks for the info. Specifically, the one item I want is to get one of those halo "helmet" items from the maid quest before I finish the game for the reason of having a main character that looks good.

---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces*
#33I_h8_sauerkrautPosted 9/9/2010 8:23:10 AM
What's up with the Guardian class?
#34Sephiroth C RyuPosted 9/9/2010 9:54:51 AM
I believe that is what you are listed as before you fall to Angel Falls (at which point you become a spoony bard, er, minstrel).

---
*pounces*
#35Orochi_Posted 9/9/2010 2:03:34 PM
maybe I missed it since its such a long list, but I didnt see a code for the Legacy Boss maps.
---
:p
#36Sephiroth C RyuPosted 9/9/2010 6:50:47 PM
It is a long list, isn't it?

Doesn't help that the damn AR code manager link (so you can just download the list into the manager) doesn't work anymore.

---
*pounces*
#37Mr_BojingoPosted 9/9/2010 7:28:23 PM
Guys.. i kinda ran into a little glitch while using one of the codes on the list from the first page of this site. If possible, can anyone help me out somehow? I used the "All Extra Quest" code because i'm kinda impatient and dont want to wait a few months to get all the new quests. I basically did that so i can get Sellma, Erinn, and Aquilas to join my party. But there's a glitch with that code which royally screws up my chances of getting them. I get all the new quests like normal, but by using the code, it messes up Quest 125 (the one where you get patty to join your group). I completed that quest a while back to get patty, so that quest is completed, but when i put in the code, it somehow screwed up that quest. So now i have Quest 125 with no star in it, but it says its completed. But Sellma's quest wont open up because the game thinks i haven't done patty's quest. When i try to start the quest, it says "This quest has already been transgressed". All the other quests are fine, its just that one quest is messed up. I only completed 2 'extra' quests and that's the only one that did it.

Can someone help me fix this problem? Luckily i backed up my save file a couple days earlier. I lost a couple things i did, but i can redo them easily. So i have a backed up file where the quest isnt screwed up, but i dont have all the extra quests on it, and i also backed up my latest file where the quest is screwed up and i have all the extra quests. On my first file that i backed up, i tried to complete another quest (#134) and tried to see if the code would screw up that one and leave #125 alone, but the code still messed up 125 and left 134 alone. If there's another quest that'll automatically complete all the extra quests, that'll work too (i think). As long as i can get those 4 in my party, i'll be happy. At least the quests with the legacy boss maps can be repeated, so i'm not worried about them.
---
Brawl FC: 4511 - 0138 - 5417
AC FC: 2106 - 9687 - 2404. Town: Failtown. Name: KaitoKid
#38yabPosted 9/9/2010 10:05:22 PM
This might fix it
::Set quest 123/125 to complete
22108B67 000000FF

But since you mentioned backing up your saves, it would probably be a better idea to use the save editor to fix it.
#39OpticonPosted 9/9/2010 10:56:36 PM
Just use 1 of the NEW extra quests codes, and get rid of the OLD one
#40Mr_BojingoPosted 9/10/2010 4:43:58 AM
Oh dear lawd. Thanx a bundle. That code werked great. Saved me alot of hassle from starting from my last backup file. Ok, so now i'm werking on the Sellma quest atm. Hopefully no more quests are gonna epic fail on me. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for that code fix.

Btw, where's this new code? I only saw one code for extra quests. I might need to get it incase one of these quests go sour.

and P.S.: I mispelled all those words on perpose. Just to be silly. :-D
*detects grammar police and makes a run for it to evade the cops*
---
Brawl FC: 4511 - 0138 - 5417
AC FC: 2106 - 9687 - 2404. Town: Failtown. Name: KaitoKid