Where do you get Legacy Boss maps?

#1Myke5161Posted 9/27/2010 10:59:34 AM

Probably a dumb question, but where do you get them? I've been the main game already, and have been to several grottoes already. Are they just a random drop off a normal grotto boss?

Thanks in advance!

#2CableDayPosted 9/27/2010 11:04:27 AM
I believe the final regular Grotto boss (Greygnarl) drops the first Legacy Boss map.

You can also get them through tagging with other people.
#3caseclosed7691Posted 9/27/2010 11:05:40 AM
First one you get from quest 62, one you get from dlc, the rest are drops from the other legacy bosses.
#4Myke5161(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2010 11:06:37 AM

That should have said "Beaten" not "Been"... Bah to Gamespot for not being able to edit! lol

#5Myke5161(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2010 11:08:14 AM
Ah, awesome! I'll take a look for quest 62 and the DLC on (if its out yet), and just keep on doing more grottoes! Thanks!
#6The Mystical OnePosted 9/27/2010 11:13:57 AM
The strongest Legacy bosses are all gained from wifi-enabled quests that are not unlocked yet for us in the US. (Some of them could have been gotten from official events that are pretty much all done now)

But if you want the full list of what's out there...
Greygnarl (12th Grotto Boss) can drop Dragonlord's map (5%) chance.
At level 16, Dragonlord starts dropping Psaro's Map (15% chance)
At level 16, Psaro starts dropping Nimzo's Map (15% chance)

Baramos's Map can be obtained from quest...62 I think. This is available after you've beaten the game and starts by examining the skeleton in the cave on the island off Cringle Coast.
At level 16, Baramos starts dropping Murdaw's Map (15% chance)
At level 16, Murdaw starts dropping Dhoulmagus's Map (15% chance)

Mortamor was given out at Comicon, and will be gained from a future wifi quest if you missed it.
Zoma was given out at Gamestrop's event, and will be gained from a future wifi quest if you missed it.
Estark was given out at Best Buy's event, and will be gained from a future wifi quest if you missed it.
Malroth was given out at the Simon Mall events, and will be gained from a future wifi quest if you missed it.
Orgodemir was given out at PAX, and will be gained from a future wifi quest if you missed it.

Rhapthorne and Nokturnus were never given out at events, but will be gained from future wifi quests.
---
Bald Ninjas! http://www.baldninja.com
Super Metroid 1:53, 100% Items
#7KarsticlesPosted 9/27/2010 11:22:56 AM
Rhapthorne and Nokturnus were never given out at events, but will be gained from future wifi quests.
If you want to come to Michigan, I can give these out.
---
Troll me.
PSN ID: Karsticles