Elevating shoes

#1cartoonheroPosted 1/20/2011 12:33:24 PM
Are they worth it? I got a pair of depressing shoes, and made them into elevating shoes and put them on my main character, but...I'm not really noticing any big difference. Is it worth it to keep them on my main character, or should i alchemise them?
#2Rai_of_WindsPosted 1/20/2011 1:10:17 PM
The shoes that the Elevating Shoes upgrade into is one you can purchase for mini medals once you've got the mini medal "shop" open. So it's probably not a good idea to do that unless you have spares, and/or are working on alchenomicon completion.

Do the Elevating Shoes make a difference? Yes. They increase exp by 5%. It's not a lot, but when you're leveling up and/or doing revocations? It adds up fast. You don't have to, of course, since you can supplant it with "just kill more stuff", but it can be a bit of a time-saver.

Of course if you're rather short on Reckless Necklaces and Saint's Ashes, you may want to do something else with the Lucky Pendants. Dunno what, but you might :p
---
Neither the darkness, nor the light. Merely the shadow, reflection of the darkness cast by the light. Condensed and distilled into unification, nothing and all.
#3Link_Destined_1Posted 1/20/2011 5:26:22 PM
The effect of Elevating Shoes only becomes noticeable, as was said, when you're grinding, especially on the stronger Metals.
---
The cost of gaming these days: OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND dollars and OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND cents.
#4Salah1981Posted 1/20/2011 8:15:42 PM
They are worth it for post-game grinding. Otherwise they're crap.