The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why can't I get ANY lava lumps from the spawn point?

#1PSI_IKEPosted 5/16/2012 2:59:16 PM
I really want to make Fire Swords but for some reason, the lava lumps near Alltrades will simply not respawn. I've checked them very often and tried the church saving trick and they just will not spawn. Any way to get them to respawn at all?
---
Black FC 2623 5315 9921
Come to this awesome forum, luminehall.net
#2Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 5/16/2012 6:57:25 PM
Church saving trick? Please elaborate.
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#3BirdPwNz100Posted 5/16/2012 8:21:52 PM
I think he mean't when you do a church save, then you quicksave...

I could be wrong though, so feel free to correct me. XD
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
http://prntscr.com/87cd9 <- LOL
#4Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 5/16/2012 9:25:02 PM
It's why I'm checking. Because in all likelihood, he's just got a game type that requires an obscene amount of time before spawning any lava lumps, like 6 or more hours.
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#5LiamlandPosted 5/17/2012 2:16:39 PM
The spawn times differ per "game type?" That might explain why I have trouble with Brighten Rock spawns. What defines the game type? Is it random per cart or based on the user name?
#6xaton23Posted 5/22/2012 5:50:50 PM
does it reset each time you restart the game? or it it tied to the cartrige? thus diffent plane of the same world reference lol
#7atmasabrPosted 5/22/2012 10:51:13 PM
Lava Lumps spawn very slowly around there in my experience.

You'll just have to wait.
---
I do my own research. And I expect other people to do the same.
#8Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 5/22/2012 10:55:33 PM
It's tied to your game save. If you start a new game, the RNG will determine your game type.
---
#9ignasia7Posted 5/23/2012 2:05:39 AM
You can steal them off Admirer's and Terrorhawks. Admirer's at the earliest point in the dungeon below Gleeba: Plumbed Depths.
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==>> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#10Duke DarkwoodPosted 5/23/2012 4:19:04 PM
The spawn times differ per "game type?" That might explain why I have trouble with Brighten Rock spawns.

yab to the rescue!
http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq9ds/resource_spawn.php

That's a verbatim copy of a thread on this board (Inn basement fountain items list).

File type affects respawn rates of map resources, and also determines the materials you can get at the fountain in a fully-unlocked inn.

And something that I don't think it mentions in the link, but anything that has the lower amounts also takes longer for them to appear in the first place (after a gathering or a church load).

I seem to recall determining that my game is "Flower", so I always had trouble with brighten rocks as well (it also lists low for lava lumps, but I don't need those much anymore, so I've built up a good supply).
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann