Is it normal for me not o like this game ????

#1xtremetiger92Posted 1/21/2008 2:03:17 PM
Please give me advice on wether (spelling) or not i should keep going with this game....im so far in the second battle of the game (after the gray haired guy kidnaps the princess)....Story isn't appealing to me, i liked Final fantasy Tactics for the GBA and Disgaea for PSP, but something about this game just doesnt seem right....i don't know if its the crappy cursor controller messing with me, if it's the camera angles that i dont like or if its something else, but so far i am not liking this game....is it normal for someone who played thru the entire GBA version of FFT ???
#2roxanne_is_deadPosted 1/21/2008 2:04:37 PM
Play for awhile longer, u will like it
#3FallaciaPosted 1/21/2008 2:08:50 PM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the kiddy version of this game's original release on the psx. This one being modelled after the original isn't going to appeal to most of the same audience as the GBA game. If you don't like srpgs that require you to take a very active role in gameplay and preperation, this game may not be for you.

By the time you make it through the first chapter and have a good feel for the games controls and the battle system, you should have enough understanding of the game to decide whether or not you like it. If you still don't, then FFTA2 may end up being more your style.
---
I am a man.
Fallacia tuach'd cuiht dryd kenmo.
#4XaekidPosted 1/21/2008 2:10:17 PM
Amazing.
---
Playing: Jeanne D'Arc, RE4, FFT: WotL, Mega Man Powered Up
#5RaydricLordPosted 1/21/2008 2:11:38 PM
after the <u>gray</u> haired guy kidnaps the princess

xD Play on it. I liked it after the first battle and I know it's different for other people. It really has one of the best stories I've ever read in a video game.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: Zev, 0902 9586 8138
#6MagesRequiemPosted 1/21/2008 2:12:35 PM
Explain to me how Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is the "kiddy" version of this game.
#7KrazedIrishmanPosted 1/21/2008 2:14:03 PM
The main characters are kids?
#8FallaciaPosted 1/21/2008 2:15:36 PM
It was made to appeal to a younger demographic than the mainstream titles in the series and the difficulty of the game was dumbed down tremendously to account for that fact. The characters were all kids that were probably no older than 12 years old who were magically transported to a wonderful world that is a lot like their video games.

I'd say that's pretty "kiddy."
---
I am a man.
Fallacia tuach'd cuiht dryd kenmo.
#9BledAngelShadowPosted 1/21/2008 2:18:05 PM
because it is much easier, and dumbed down for a younger audience
---
o__________________o
Blame Yourself Or God...
#10MirdynPosted 1/21/2008 2:18:17 PM
They were in elementary school weren't they? Haha, I absolutely hated the premise of FFTA.