Sidequest help

#1JetZachPosted 1/24/2008 6:07:51 PM
Sorry to post here about this, but as I mentioned before anytime I try to open the FAQ all I get is a weird error message. I've tried googling for other guides too and it just is not happening.

Basically I just want to make sure I'm good to go as far as sidequests are concerned. I've done everything on the Cheats and Secrets list except Byblos (which I'll just save until I'm really bored on a plane or something). Are there any other sidequests I need to embark upon before beating the game? Thanks guys.
#2JetZach(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2008 6:09:06 PM
If anyone cares, here's what it says whenever I try to load the FAQ:

if (parent.frames.length > 0) top.location.replace(document.location);

that's it. Just a white screen with those words at the top left. If anyone knows what's causing that, that'd be rad.

Anyway. Onto sidequest discussion!
#3JetZach(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2008 10:32:34 PM
Aw man.
#4BledAngelShadowPosted 1/24/2008 11:01:44 PM
youre basically all set bud, just need to head to Lionel Castle after Mullonde in late CH4, head to Lionel Castle.. thats the only other one i can remember right now.. sorry, and yeah, sorry nobody responded to you sooner =D
---
o__________________o
Blame Yourself Or God...
#5KingFresh423Posted 1/24/2008 11:02:09 PM
well to be honest thats the only side quests i've seen and know of. i think you're good to go with unlocking characters by the beowulf thing.
---
(PKMN)-Fresh FC:3823 5335 4159 (MPO+)-KingFresh
#6Mega_TyrantPosted 1/24/2008 11:08:52 PM
I don't know why you cant get to the FAQs but just in case you didn't know there are the new Beowulf sidequests and the extra battle at the Thieves den. Make sure you bring a theif or two for these battles as they offer some great items.

For the new Beowulf quests you have to read the rumor Lionel New Liege Lord then go to Lionel.

For the extra Thieves Den battle you have to Read the Rumor Disorder in the Order at Eagrosse(sp?) then go to the Theives den. If you bring along Orlandeau there are some extra lines of Dialog.
---
There is no reason to wear thick gloves when handling your balls. - thetrueoskar
#7JetZach(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 4:09:18 PM
Awesome, thanks guys!
#8BledAngelShadowPosted 1/25/2008 4:17:15 PM
np bro, anytime

---
o__________________o
Blame Yourself Or God...
#9JetZach(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 4:40:57 PM
Actually I can't get that thieves' den battle. I don't see the rumor at Eagrose. Any idea what is up?
#10KTang27Posted 1/25/2008 4:44:37 PM
You still have Beowulf and Reis right?

I don't think the rumour is at Eagrosse, its in either in Dorter or Gariland, I can't remember which one. I THINK its Gariland, try that one.

KT