FFT:tWotL Board FAQ (Final Version - 5/5/08) PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

#61ThatGuySourPosted 2/10/2009 2:34:13 PMmessage detail
Sweet - lookin forward to the update,
---
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
#62RevenantThings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2009 1:55:07 PMmessage detail
Keep waiting - I'm lazy and have a ton of things on backlog as is.
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf
#63forgot_itPosted 3/22/2009 3:13:43 PMmessage detail
Question! How do the events work in comparison to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? Like, is there a pub (or equivalent) that contains just for fun missions and then the missions that advance you through the story or is it set up differently?
#64RevenantThings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2009 3:31:23 PMmessage detail
All the missions (called Errands) are similar to the Dispatch missions in FFTA - you assign three characters to a mission and after a certain number of days, you return and they will get the rewards (assuming they succeed) of money, job points and sometimes treasure.
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf
#65TrueWhitePosted 4/2/2009 5:37:19 PMmessage detail
I still have ONE question; what do you mean by "new battle at Brigand's Den"? It's kinda confusing for me :/
It IS the same place where (in Ch. 1) you first battle Milleuda, right? Well then how can I fight there again, or what? I'm kind of afraid losing items that are permanently lost lol :/
#66RevenantThings(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2009 11:45:22 AMmessage detail
It is the same location, but is a brand new battle with new characters with rare equipment and some new dialogue. From the section in the FAQ about new battles/events.

Suppression of a Former Hokuten Knight *
How to activate - View the previous scene and listen to the rumors at Eagrose or Gariland. Go to the Brigand’s Den to start the battle. Agrias joins the battle as a Guest
Summary - A pretty tough battle at the start. Two Squires with two magic guns, two Knights with crossbows and a quick Ninja are not good to face against from a distance
Misc. Info - If Orlandeau is on your team, there will be extra dialogue. None of the enemies will crystallize when they’re killed, so kill and revive as many times as necessary to grab some of the rare equipment. Again, make sure you bring someone who can Steal

---
#67ScoutHunterPosted 5/15/2009 9:39:00 PMmessage detail
Hey RevenantThings

I need help badly on Zeltennia Castle
#68icedpotatoPosted 5/18/2009 9:38:14 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69RevenantThings(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2009 9:40:52 PMmessage detail

Hey RevenantThings

I need help badly on Zeltennia Castle

If you're still stuck on it, I would suggest looking at the Guide here. I'm not the best at giving strategies - I have my own and they're one of the few things I'm not good at getting clearly across.

k

What was the point of this?
---
#70espio4000Posted 6/9/2009 8:31:28 AMmessage detail
thanks
---
Epic Win: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f83/espio4000/epicwin.jpg
Best Game Ever: Final Fantasy X. Go Georgia Tech!