FFT:tWotL Board FAQ (Final Version - 5/5/08) PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. FFT:tWotL Board FAQ (Final Version - 5/5/08) PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
6 years ago#81
bump
6 years ago#82
Did you really just bump two sticky topics?
Currently Playing: Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods (DS), Wild Arms 2 (PS1), Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
6 years ago#83

Did you really just bump two sticky topics?

Why, want to fight about it?
6 years ago#84
You really take 82?
Self-proclaimed chief of the super solvers. Will solve any mystery for pretzels.
Secret Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570496-
6 years ago#85

You really take 82?

82 what?
6 years ago#86

That 82.
Self-proclaimed chief of the super solvers. Will solve any mystery for pretzels.
Secret Board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570496-
6 years ago#87
Your name is 82!
6 years ago#88
I'm confused...
Currently Playing: Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods (DS), Wild Arms 2 (PS1), Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
6 years ago#89

I'm confused...

In the rain or in the snow, got the funky funky flow... but right now, I really gotta go.
6 years ago#90
I'm a bit depressed that I missed a few of the missables during my playthrough (mainly the Midlight's Deep/Deep Dungeon ones). I've spent far too much time on my file to restart the game now. Is there any PC software out there that can hack a save file so I can give myself the items I missed? I understand there is some cheat software for PSP, but I don't have custom firmware and I am content with just hacking my savefile if that is at all possible. If there isn't a program to do this, is anyone knowledgeable in hex editing a FFT:tWotL save file? I am competent at hex editing, I just need someone to point in towards what exactly I should modify. I apologize if this has already been answered (this forum is HUGE). Thanks kindly.
Sales lost to piracy is based on the incorrect assumption that the pirate would have paid for the product if s/he was unable to illegally obtain a free copy.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. FFT:tWotL Board FAQ (Final Version - 5/5/08) PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.