grinding mandalia plains

#1BassMasta6669Posted 8/4/2009 5:39:18 PM
i have the brady strat guide. i read most of the strategies for the ch3-ch4 battles. they all reccomend shirahadori and ninjas. ive been in mandalia plains forever, just random battle after battle. grinding to get samurais and ninjas. however my ramza is level 23 and everyone else is 17-19. my next story battle is araguay woods with level 10 enemies. i also do not have weapons for samurais yet either. should i advance the story a little more?
---
91% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 9% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
BassMasta.net
#2CGoblinsPosted 8/4/2009 5:41:38 PM
Look up deleveling if you want to shoot back down in levels. You won't get samurai swords until Mid Chapter 2.
---
CGoblin! Currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions PSP.
#3BassMasta6669(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2009 6:08:47 PM
ahh i see, i do know about "deleveling". its supposed to raise stats by enormous proportions by getting to a high level, going back down to level 1 and then getting to that high level again
---
91% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 9% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
BassMasta.net
#4MrYobPosted 8/4/2009 8:20:02 PM
That strategy guide sucks, dude.
---
My PSP was an MP3 player before CFW.
#5CougJusticePosted 8/5/2009 7:51:34 PM
You haven't found weapons for ninja's and samurais yet because you are in ch. 1 and shouldn't have them yet. You won't get weapons for Dragoons/Samurai/Ninja until mid-late ch. 2.

I would start over if I were you because this game will have little to no challenge when you are perpetually 10 levels ahead of every story battle.

No Challenge = No Fun

For me at least......
---
80 Mage/70 Paladin (H): [Skullcrusher]
#6Mad MagePosted 8/6/2009 2:24:42 AM
Yes, I really don't understand why preemptive leveling is so popular. Play the story, stop and level if it ever gets too hard.
#7CGoblinsPosted 8/6/2009 12:39:12 PM
I do it so I can own 5 of every piece of equipment. >.< It's my thing.
---
CGoblin! Currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions PSP.