IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!

User Info: thu3456

thu3456
5 years ago#1
I cant believe i just found final fantasy tactics 1.3 out of randomnesss!! (if thats even a word..)
It makes the game soooo much more challenging and fun. I been playing ff tactics since it first came out and i think its better then ff 7 in my opinion. 1.3 changes the game too a whole never level guys trust me!!! google final fantasy tactics 1.3 or youtube final fantasy tactics 1.3 trailer. I just want too share the experience with you guys .....

User Info: Disturbed0ne

Disturbed0ne
5 years ago#2
I just recently started a 1.3 play through and I'm really enjoying it as well.

I might record some battles soon too. Right now I'm only at Dorter (still getting my butt kicked regularly. lol)
http://goo.gl/4I3IO

User Info: Yaboy125

Yaboy125
5 years ago#3
don't you need CFW though? i aws going to do that at one point but im pretty sure you gotta hack your psp
Gamefaqs mods have robbed me of my first ammendment rights.

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
5 years ago#4
^It's not that hard to do, and it'd be a disservice to yourself to not get CFW onto your PSP. Especially since there's now a patch that gets rid of the battle animation lag for this game.
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.

Disturbed0ne
5 years ago#5

don't you need CFW though? i aws going to do that at one point but im pretty sure you gotta hack your psp

You do need CFW/LCFW on your PSP to use the patch. Like DarkRPGMaster said, it's really easy to install.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

User Info: Elemaster55

Elemaster55
5 years ago#6
Ehhh. While I like some changes, I feel they changed a couple things too much - I for one would miss the old Black Mage. Though I thiiiink I'm cool with the Calculator being replaced by Sage.

Disturbed0ne
5 years ago#7
I like that it's so much harder with the patch. I can play through the entire vanilla version of WotL without dying a single time, with the patch I've gotten almost a dozen game over's and I'm only to Zeklaus Desert. lol

It's like playing a whole new game but it's still something familiar that I've loved for almost a decade and a half.

I recorded the Dorter Slums battle and uploaded it to YouTube if anyone cares to see it here's the link - http://goo.gl/26j7T
I AM POPULAR ON THE INTERNET I SAY. ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT ;_; X_Dante_X

User Info: Orunitia9

Orunitia9
5 years ago#8
I take it that it's pretty much impossible to get this on a PSP Go?

Disturbed0ne
5 years ago#9

Quite possible.
http://goo.gl/4I3IO

User Info: Orunitia9

Orunitia9
5 years ago#10
disturbed0ne posted...
Quite possible.

Really? I heard Sony tried to make it difficult. Is it the same process to get custom firmware on a PSP Go?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived