IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!
3 years ago#1
I cant believe i just found final fantasy tactics 1.3 out of randomnesss!! (if thats even a word..)
It makes the game soooo much more challenging and fun. I been playing ff tactics since it first came out and i think its better then ff 7 in my opinion. 1.3 changes the game too a whole never level guys trust me!!! google final fantasy tactics 1.3 or youtube final fantasy tactics 1.3 trailer. I just want too share the experience with you guys .....
3 years ago#2
I just recently started a 1.3 play through and I'm really enjoying it as well.

I might record some battles soon too. Right now I'm only at Dorter (still getting my butt kicked regularly. lol)
---
http://goo.gl/4I3IO
3 years ago#3
don't you need CFW though? i aws going to do that at one point but im pretty sure you gotta hack your psp
---
Gamefaqs mods have robbed me of my first ammendment rights.
3 years ago#4
^It's not that hard to do, and it'd be a disservice to yourself to not get CFW onto your PSP. Especially since there's now a patch that gets rid of the battle animation lag for this game.
---
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
3 years ago#5

don't you need CFW though? i aws going to do that at one point but im pretty sure you gotta hack your psp

You do need CFW/LCFW on your PSP to use the patch. Like DarkRPGMaster said, it's really easy to install.
---
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.
3 years ago#6
Ehhh. While I like some changes, I feel they changed a couple things too much - I for one would miss the old Black Mage. Though I thiiiink I'm cool with the Calculator being replaced by Sage.
3 years ago#7
I like that it's so much harder with the patch. I can play through the entire vanilla version of WotL without dying a single time, with the patch I've gotten almost a dozen game over's and I'm only to Zeklaus Desert. lol

It's like playing a whole new game but it's still something familiar that I've loved for almost a decade and a half.

I recorded the Dorter Slums battle and uploaded it to YouTube if anyone cares to see it here's the link - http://goo.gl/26j7T
---
I AM POPULAR ON THE INTERNET I SAY. ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT ;_; X_Dante_X
3 years ago#8
I take it that it's pretty much impossible to get this on a PSP Go?
3 years ago#9

Quite possible.
---
http://goo.gl/4I3IO
3 years ago#10
disturbed0ne posted...
Quite possible.

Really? I heard Sony tried to make it difficult. Is it the same process to get custom firmware on a PSP Go?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
  3. IF you love final fantasy tactics!!! get the freakin patch 1.3!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived