Any possible way?

#1MoogleWarrior94Posted 7/30/2012 10:30:53 AM
Is there a way to get more Tynar Rouges for Female characters? My friend and I are struggling with Nightmares mission and we decided to use Agrias/Reis/Meliadoul. And I was wondering. Is it possible to get more? Like posibly through Chest circle? Much thanks to who can answer, if I cant get more, I'll slap on a Septieme or Sortiliege on with a Ribbon.

Also I never knew this but, Apparently if you charm a knight during Dycedarg battle, they will stay with you to the Adramelk fight given they are still charmed, I manged to get them all charmed. Great sponges and Adramelk usually went for them while I spammed Holy(Took forever because I dont like Arithmeticks, kinda cheap imo)
#2ZalyckronPosted 7/30/2012 10:35:30 AM
No, theres only one in the game.

All you really need is walk on water, low faith or a ribbon and then just pelt them from afar.

Actually you probably don't need walk on water, you just need to be in the water.
#3MoogleWarrior94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 10:41:24 AM
Ok darn, Well thanks for help. Im using Agrias as Holy Knight
Holy Sword
Darkness
Shirahidori/Sticky Fingers/AutoPotion
Vehemence/Safeguard
Move+3

Chaos Blade
Venetian sheild (never knew aabout Eschuteon 2 and Im not going back now)
Ribbon
Maximillian
Tynar Rouge

My friend is Using Reis with as Dragonkin
Dragon
Martial Arts
Shirahidori/Sticky Fingers/AutoPotion
Brawler//Safeguard
Move+2/Teleport

Empty
Empty
Ribbon
empty
Septieme (unless he got tynar rouge)

Also, Is it possible to Equip Barattes, Caschushas,Ribbons as Accessories like Brenmondt,Aliste,Celia,Lettie, Agrias (All Star Melee version)?
#4SyfaPosted 7/30/2012 10:49:22 AM
Nightmare is all the zodiac beasts right?

Female ninjas with jump, equip spear, ribbons and chantages, might take a little while but should handle it safely.
---
Farewell Monster Hunter. The black wind howls again...
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
#5chessjerkPosted 7/30/2012 10:51:57 AM(edited)
MoogleWarrior94 posted...
Also, Is it possible to Equip Barattes, Caschushas,Ribbons as Accessories like Brenmondt,Aliste,Celia,Lettie, Agrias (All Star Melee version)?

No, they are just cheaters who like to equip stuff wrong.
---
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9966/imag0270n.jpg
#6MoogleWarrior94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 10:53:14 AM
Ok, If this time fails, then I will attempt the Ninja technique. It seems kind of stupid that they could equip Ribbons as Accessories, would be nice, but I noticed on Riovanes you must use Steal Helmet to get them even though there accessories.
#7ZalyckronPosted 7/30/2012 11:18:10 AM
Your +3 PA is over rated, you'll really need the status protection more than anything else, stand in the water and its your safe zone. Agrias should be able to two shot anything, if Shiradori is working on Lucavi then you should be able to stand in the middle of everything and punch them to death, if that hasn't been working out for you then get her some black/white/time magic to blow up everything with.
#8SyfaPosted 7/30/2012 11:38:27 AM
Ok, If this time fails, then I will attempt the Ninja technique. It seems kind of stupid that they could equip Ribbons as Accessories, would be nice, but I noticed on Riovanes you must use Steal Helmet to get them even though there accessories.

Ribbons are a female only helmet. Perfumes are accessories.
---
Farewell Monster Hunter. The black wind howls again...
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.
#9chessjerkPosted 7/30/2012 11:59:26 AM

That makes no sense. Does that mean you need to use it twice to get the actual helmet and then get the ribbon?
---
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9966/imag0270n.jpg
#10MoogleWarrior94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 2:44:35 PM
Yep, Usually it seems to steal the Barette (Lettie) and Cacusha (Celia) first, but I only stole them both once, it stole them first. And Agrias has 97/3 Brave/faith and Reis has about 74/62 Brave/Faith. We havent attempted it, Im still repeatedly doing Littering so I can get a Brass Coronet for my Caster. But I managed to snag some Chaos Blades, Save The Queens, Masmunes, and Javelin II's.