So... What was the endgame save for?

#1Mystery_CooperPosted 9/17/2012 6:25:58 PM
The one after completing the game I know there's no NG+, but I'm not seeing any effect on my previous save files either. Or was there really no purpose to it?

Also, man, what a way to end the game with that last scene after the credits.
---
|Y|U|R|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™
#2aerisfanboyPosted 9/17/2012 6:50:40 PM
It unlocks the final 4 Multiplayer missions in the game. These 4 missions are on a whole new level of difficulty (well, one of them can be cleared pretty easily if you use a particular setup).
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Dueling Network username: aerisfanboy
#3Mystery_Cooper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 6:59:56 PM
Well, got no-one else to play with so that's off the table.

Looks like Midlight's Deep is the last thing I need to do then. Is it something I can just jump into, or is it going to be crazy difficult with a ton of preparation required? Only thing I've looked up is the Treasure Hunter stuff, and I intend to keep it that way.
---
|Y|U|R|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™
#4terran3999999Posted 9/18/2012 1:17:20 PM
Well you want the coordinations of the exits and treasures looked up before diving in. Plus low Bravery for Treasure Hunting of course.

And just be warned that the RNG can screw you over anytime unless you actually want to do a map four times....

Zodiac from the optional boss is also missable if you don't learn it the first time.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.