Anyone willing to modify a save for me? Will compensate

#11ThamauturgePosted 12/2/2012 2:11:59 PM
Ok sweet. Thanks. if you make this save is there anyway for me to use it with out the cheater or firmware. i refuse to get it.

Absolutely. Basically the CFW is just to hook through the saves encryption and then you can do with it whatever you want. Then you just reboot the PSP and from the recovery menu set it to not use the hook, and it will make the save accessible to OFW and Vita users, no hacking necessary. Are you an alt of TC? If so, make sure you provide me with the save that you want edited.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#12ronaravivPosted 12/2/2012 2:48:41 PM
Thamauturge posted...

Absolutely. Basically the CFW is just to hook through the saves encryption and then you can do with it whatever you want. Then you just reboot the PSP and from the recovery menu set it to not use the hook, and it will make the save accessible to OFW and Vita users, no hacking necessary. Are you an alt of TC? If so, make sure you provide me with the save that you want edited.

Alt of TC???? I don't know who that is. so i don't think so. i really dont want to put anything on my PSP to mess around with it. its kinda a gift from someone important and if i mess it up i'll never live it down.
#13ronaravivPosted 12/2/2012 2:51:17 PM
i would be happy to give you the save i just don't know how to upload it to this website.
#14ThamauturgePosted 12/2/2012 4:12:12 PM
i would be happy to give you the save i just don't know how to upload it to this website.

It's very simple.

Go to "My Computer" and when your PSP is hooked up to it, go inside. Go inside the folder named PSP and inside that directory there is a file called SAVEDATA. Now look for the file named ULUS10297FFT0000. When you find it, right click and press Send TO > Zipped Folder. After it is zipped, you can upload to a file storage website and give me the link to it. I recommend one of the following: Rapidshare, Mediafire, or 4shared. You may need to be a member to upload it, but it is completely free and there is absolutely nothing shady about it, so don't worry about legality or anything. Once it is uploaded, (takes a second) just private message me the link to download it.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#15ronaravivPosted 12/2/2012 10:39:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]