6 hours later, I realize that Ninjas are faster than Wiegraf

#1damienwPosted 2/9/2013 1:35:31 PM
I'm now in the process of using Tailwind to get 5 turns in a row. My speed is currently 22.

I feel really stupid now.
#2damienw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:50:46 PM
Boom. Initial form 1 shotted. Lucavi form 2 shotted.
#3AtnevonPosted 2/9/2013 2:39:18 PM
Yep, that's the way to do it.

Chemist + Gun using Tailwind is a popular strategy, too. Then you just stand still and shoot Belias until he dies. XD
#4EfratePosted 2/10/2013 8:33:21 PM
Just a green beret on a thief or ninja provided you are anywhere somewhat close in levels will make you faster than him. Add hermes shoes if you absolutely must have another point. They're buyable as of Yardrow IIRC.
---
That was the greatest post I have ever read on these boards, Effy. I laughed, I cried, I ate a whole gallon of ice cream.
KrossRoads
#5damienw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:06:30 AM
I was getting super frustrated. I am done with Ramza as far as character development. He's a squire with ignore height, dual wield counter and martial arts for emergency revive/mp refill.

And Wiegraf's moving first was just devastating. Switching to a Ninja let me just keep running and using Tailwind and was actually kind of cheesy.

But it was kind of my only option as I had long forgotten about this fight and of course had saved just prior.
#6terran3999999Posted 2/11/2013 9:51:58 AM
Teleport is far superior to Ignore Height, seriously wth?
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#7EfratePosted 2/11/2013 2:31:49 PM
It is never your only option, there are a zillion ways past that fight.
---
That was the greatest post I have ever read on these boards, Effy. I laughed, I cried, I ate a whole gallon of ice cream.
KrossRoads
#8krunchyfroggPosted 2/11/2013 4:35:10 PM
terran3999999 posted...
Teleport is far superior to Ignore Height, seriously wth?

Maybe he didn't want to dip into time Mage just for that.

Efrate posted...
It is never your only option, there are a zillion ways past that fight.

The Gaia clothes are pretty cheesy...
---
Lay down your arms, or die clutching them! None will mourn your passing.
#9terran3999999Posted 2/11/2013 10:48:50 PM
Maybe he didn't want to dip into time Mage just for that.
Not even through JP spillover? It's either that or Swiftness and considering how PA based his Ramza is, Teleport should be the obvious choice.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#10damienw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:56:33 PM
I am playing off the basis of my original memories. This was the first game I got for PS1 in September 97.

This is the setup I used. I haven't really researched anything online until I got stuck the other day on Wiegraf.