Looking for people to Melee/Rendezvous with in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

#1KronoanPosted 2/12/2013 9:27:29 PM
Are there any people here who live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada who wouldn't mind getting together and doing Melee/Rendezvous stuff? I asked on Yahoo.ca Answers but no one replied and it was deleted ... Thanks.
---
Never Give Up, Never Surrender! Pokemon Friend Codes - Black : TBD White : TBD
#2TanardinPosted 2/12/2013 10:16:15 PM
No PS3 for ad-hoc party?
#3Kronoan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:55:23 AM
Unfortunately no. I've got to do this the hard way. :(
---
#4TanardinPosted 2/13/2013 2:23:32 AM
You could give X-link kai a try. Thats basically ad hoc party for your computer. I never got it to work though.
#5Kronoan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:53:38 PM
Hmm. If you have more info on it I would love to try anything to play Melee/Rendezvous with people over the net.
---
#6MikalisPosted 2/15/2013 12:54:41 PM
Tanardin posted...
No PS3 for ad-hoc party?

Would you mind elaborating on this or pointing me in the right direction? You've peeked my curiosity.
---
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
#7TanardinPosted 2/15/2013 11:27:18 PM
Go on psn and just download ad hoc party. Lets you set up lobbies to play games.
#8MikalisPosted 2/16/2013 6:18:54 AM
I'll be sure to give it a shot the next time I have some free time. Thank you for the info! Do you if there's any issue if, say, I have the speed mod and the person I group with doesn't?
---
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
#9RickyKing29Posted 2/16/2013 6:29:14 AM
Hey I've been looking for people as well to do adhoc missions with. My PSN is electronicfilter. Add me as a friend, and send me a message about final fantasy tactics.
I'm running this game on the ps vita. And yes, ps vita users can play psp user, via adhoc wifi, because I tested it with powerstones, and starwars battlefront against my nephews psp, so it works. I aslo have starwars battlefront (don't remember which one)and powerstones.

PSN electronicfitler.
#10RickyKing29Posted 2/16/2013 6:33:20 AM
I just though about something, I don't think I can do adhoc with this game without an ps3, correct?