beated the game yesterday for the first time (SPOILER)

#1GreekGod88Posted 3/17/2013 3:01:21 AM
I really liked the story it kept getting better.. damn Ovelia and Zaalbag both dead T T
Did Delita die too at the end?
What was his real motivation for his actions?
did he really try to save the poor or was he planning from the start to become king?
I was shocked when i read that orran was burned alive damn..
So did everyone survive at the end besides Ramza and his sister? but the stay hidden because they re all heretics now right?

btw what else is there to do in this game?
-i got beowulf
-human reis
-cloud
-the robot

There is a sephiroth battle too? where ?

i want to finish this 100% so i can move on to Tactics Ogre for my Vita
#2terran3999999Posted 3/17/2013 10:36:53 AM

Delita survived, he lives on to bring in "the golden era of peace" in Ivalician history. As for his reason and motives, that's has always been up to debate. IMO, I see it as an over the top elaborate revenge plan.

Ramza's and the party's fate has always been up to debate too.

Did you get Luso and Balthier yet?

And no there's no Sephiroth battle.....why would there even be one?
Have you tried the optional dungeon, Midlight's Deep?
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#3GreekGod88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 12:25:38 PM(edited)
ah yeah sry forgot to mention those 2 characters ^^yes i have them.
so no sephiroth battle huh weird haha XD Kina expected that but whatever :)

Are there any story scenes in this dungeon or just fights?

btw thx for the response!
#4Materia-KeeperPosted 3/17/2013 6:49:00 PM
........I beated the game?????

really?

really?

really?
---
TC, I think you're pregnant. You missed too many periods. - Prealienking
#5RaijiniliPosted 3/17/2013 8:36:06 PM
GreekGod88, not EnglishGod88.

Coming into a topic just to make fun of someone's possible typo or second-language mistake? Really?
#6CGoblinsPosted 3/18/2013 4:40:02 AM
If he says he beated it.. He beated it... Michael Jackson had a hit song named Beated It.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing
#7Materia-KeeperPosted 3/18/2013 11:48:07 AM
Raijinili posted...
GreekGod88, not EnglishGod88.

Coming into a topic just to make fun of someone's possible typo or second-language mistake? Really?

And you are basing the possible second-language mistake solely on his User Name? Kudos to you good sir.
---
#8CGoblinsPosted 3/18/2013 4:37:36 PM
Really I haven't visited this board in a year or so... But I have never seen someone try to get on Materia's bad side... He's like the most helpful person on this board unless things have drastically changed.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing
#9RaijiniliPosted 3/18/2013 5:40:28 PM(edited)
And you are basing the possible second-language mistake solely on his User Name? Kudos to you good sir.

No, that's just a snippy remark about another interpretation of the username.

The possibility of a second-language mistake is just from keeping a sliver of doubt for those who are not so fortunate to have grown up with such a terrible language. Or maybe I subconsciously noticed that it was used as a past-tense verb, and that "beat" is also a present-tense verb, so by general rule, it might seem to a non-native speaker that the past tense is "beated"; on the other hand, "beat" is a pretty common word in both tenses, so a native speaker probably would've encountered it enough not to make that mistake.

But no, I didn't take the name into account at all when considering the likelihood of him being a non-native speaker.

He's like the most helpful person on this board unless things have drastically changed.

Oh yeah, we forgot to answer OP's question:

There's a scene and battle at the End.

Edit: On the other hand, "his being" and "him being" are less common...
#10Materia-KeeperPosted 3/19/2013 2:33:47 PM
Raijinili posted...

No, that's just a snippy remark about another interpretation of the username.

The possibility of a second-language mistake is just from keeping a sliver of doubt for those who are not so fortunate to have grown up with such a terrible language. Or maybe I subconsciously noticed that it was used as a past-tense verb, and that "beat" is also a present-tense verb, so by general rule, it might seem to a non-native speaker that the past tense is "beated"; on the other hand, "beat" is a pretty common word in both tenses, so a native speaker probably would've encountered it enough not to make that mistake.

But no, I didn't take the name into account at all when considering the likelihood of him being a non-native speaker.

He's like the most helpful person on this board unless things have drastically changed.

Oh yeah, we forgot to answer OP's question:

There's a scene and battle at the End.

Edit: On the other hand, "his being" and "him being" are less common...

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this nonsense.
---