Animation Slowdown Question

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Dear all,
I have a PSP and the FFT disc. I understand that the animation slowdown can be fixed with a patch. Would I still need the patch if I downloaded the game from the PSN instead? In reading related posts it wasn't clear if the slowdown was specific to the disc or the game in general.

Thanks! I enjoy the original PS1 version of course, but I really want to try the War of the Lions version without pulling out my hair!
2 years ago#2
The slowdown is there regardless of disc, PSN, or ISO version. Use the patch and you won't be troubled by it.
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf, FFT:tWotL
2 years ago#3
Um... how can I download the patch? I'll try google.
I'm part of the Illuminati... I'm serious.
2 years ago#4
I have 2 questions: someone said it requires firmware... what does that even mean? lol and my second question is, will I loose all my save files I already had before the patch? if so nvm about the whole thing :)
I'm part of the Illuminati... I'm serious.
2 years ago#5
Nope. Won't mess anything up.

Can't really talk about it here, but it is very easy if you can follow directions.

If you can check out 1.3 insanity patch too. I would probably stick to 1.3 content patch though if you aren't experienced FFT person.
PSN - Seraphtacosnak
2 years ago#6
Thanks for the quick answer! I'll get started on the patch then.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived