persons in Brave Story.

#1Emperor MagusPosted 5/4/2013 10:43:38 PM
So I have never played this version of FFT (I don't own a PSP) but I have played the original. I know this version has extra people in the game (both playable and enemy). What I was wondering is where in the order of the persons listed in the brave story are they located. The reason I ask is because there are blank spots I'm the original game with unique ages and I was wondering if they correlated. For example between Simon's entry and Beowulf's entry there is a blank spot with the age of 32. I was wanting to know if any of the new characters might be listed in that spot or not. There are other blank spots with unique ages as well. But since I don't own a PSP I can't check for myself.
---
Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we are born.
#2RevenantThingsPosted 5/6/2013 6:41:28 PM
You can read the entries (spoilers up to Chapter 4) in my Script FAQ. Go down to the Dossier section.
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf, FFT:tWotL
#3Emperor Magus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:36:18 PM
So Bremondt is listed between Zalmo & Simon. There are two blank spots there (one is age 55 and the other is 58). Both fit what I thought his age should be (since Delacroix? is age 52 and he replaces him as the leader of Lional). While Aliste is at the blank spot that is age 32 (the same as Beowulf). While Luso and Balthier are both in the large blank spots after Golagros which all have the age of 20 (which is the generic age). I just wish I knew Bremondt's exact age.
---
Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we are born.