Naruto themed FF Tactics team

#1turbanmythPosted 9/2/2013 6:07:28 PM
For all of you who follow Naruto anime or manga, I just wanted to share this. I made a Naruto themed Team 7 on FFT. Here are the details for the build and rationale for each.

Naruto
1st job: Squire, because of Scream (Naruto's supercharged tailed beast form) and Ultima (Wind release Rasengan)

2nd job: Summoner, because Naruto uses the Toad summons often when he is fighting overwhelming number of enemies. Leviathan, Salamander, Odin and Zodiark to account for Gamakichi, Gamabunta, Gamahiro and the Nine tails.

Reaction Abilities: Critical:Quick, as Naruto usually gets a quickening if he is near death.

Support: Half Mp, his Uzumaki blood line renders him rich in chakra.

Move: Teleport, although he does not have teleport, he does he have high movement speed when in Sage mode.

Sakura
1st job: Monk, she can heal only at close range like monk's Chakra, heal poison like Purification, she can hit very hard like Pummel, and can sunder the earth like Shockwave.

2nd job: Knight, she can break any armor or weapon with her punches as seen in her fight with Sasori.

Reaction Ability: Critical:Hp, whenever she is near death, she can heal herself to full like her teacher Tsunade.

Support: Equip Armor, this gives her enormous Hp like her enormous chakra in the anime.

Move: Move-HP, she heals herself every turn like in anime.

Sasuke
1st job: Samurai, he does wield a samurai sword in the anime and can use chakra to harness it's power.

2nd job: Black mage/Calculator: at the start blackmage would be enough, but then he is able to use mystic and time mage powers to infuse Genjutsu in his spell list, just like in anime after he gets his mangkeyo sharingan. Can use Flare(Amaterasu), Thundaga (Kirin), Firaga(great fire ball) and hesitation(genjutsu).

Reaction: Blade grasp/mana shield, this makes his invincible just like Susanoo does in anime.

Support: Arcane Strength

Move: Move +2

Kakashi
1st job: Ninja, no explanation required, the game icon even looks like Kakashi

2nd job: Time mage/calculator, he can use Gravity, Reflect, Haste, Slow and Stop just like in anime with the use of his Kamui.

Reaction: Magic Counter, this is Kakashi's trade mark ability as the "Copy Ninja", he can replicate the exact spell used by the enemy as it is being used against him.

Support: Swiftness, he was trained by Minato, the fastest of all ninja.

Move: Move+2

That's it, most of the abilities I acquired for each character by having them train with other characters i made in game, that correspond to their sensei or team mates in anime. For instance, Naruto had Jiraiya teach him summoning skills just like in anime, and i had him killed and naruto absorb the crystal.
---
As a bee without harming the flower, its colour or scent, flies
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha
#2duy202Posted 9/4/2013 9:54:34 AM
hey that's actually pretty neat. nice setups dood
#3turbanmyth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:27:52 PM
duy202 posted...
hey that's actually pretty neat. nice setups dood

Thanks lol, I can't believe how strong naruto is as a Squire/summoner with arcane strength. He can wipe out 3-4 enemies in one shot with Leviathan, even underleved by 2 levels.
---
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha
#4Branny020Posted 9/6/2013 9:44:33 PM
Pretty neat I guess, not a fan but eh. Make all the teams. Lol
---
Currently playing Disgaea 4 - Tales of Xillia NG+ -Dragons crown
PSN: BrannyX
#5turbanmyth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:37:16 PM
Branny020 posted...
Pretty neat I guess, not a fan but eh. Make all the teams. Lol

well, i wanted to but most of the characters in naruto have powers that are not present in FFT.
I think the most viable second team would be Mighty Guy's, with Rock Lee (Monk, Pummel), Neji (Cyclone), Tenten (Ninja, throwing all sorts of weapons) and Guy (Aurablast).

There are some characters that I made without teams that make a lot of sense, Killer Bee with Bloodsword (Samehada, the chakra sucking sword) as a Samurai (wields 8 swords in anime)/Summoner (Leviathan, the Eight tails Biju). I did make Jiraiya (summoner/blackmage), Obito (time mage/black mage), Rin (white mage), Tsunade (monk, Restore HP), Shizune (monk, Purification and Chakra), Chiyo (monk, Revive), Itachi (black mage, Flare), Minato (time mage, Swiftness)and Kushina (Summoner). But I had them killed and crystals absorbed by respective members of team 7.

I'm still planning on making a 6 paths of Pain team but that's kind of tricky as I have to mix two members into one character and then make Nagato the fourth member to fit a 4 member team.
---
#6pvrhyePosted 9/17/2013 6:32:05 AM
No sunken state for Kakashi? It's the best equivalent for replacement
#7turbanmyth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:33:14 PM
pvrhye posted...
No sunken state for Kakashi? It's the best equivalent for replacement

come to think of it, you are correct. Although, his 'copy ninja' technique is what he is famous for, he does use his 'lightning clone' more often and seems like his standard operating procedure when encountering new enemies.
---
#8turbanmyth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:35:45 PM
Update: I am using Sasuke now as Samurai/Arithmetician(calculator) and I have to say, it is too OP. He can literally solo anything, much like his current Anime form lol, fighting Kages.
---