Errands and Job Points

#1GuergyPosted 9/5/2013 11:29:56 AM
I am looking to send my units on errands since I cannot level all of them at one time but I want to know if that is the right thing to do? I do not want to lose my units but at same time, I can only use five units at a time and I cannot invest my time in all of them. Should I send some on errands? How much JP will I get if I do?
#2RevenantThingsPosted 9/6/2013 5:48:34 AM
You can get anywhere between 50-300 JP. It's definitely worth it as it is essentially free JP at the cost of losing your character for a small amount of days. If you're worried about not having a full roster, try and find one of the few spots on the map that have two blue dots together so you can just run back and forth rather than risk fighting random encounters.
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf, FFT:tWotL
#3Guergy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:10:27 PM
But much Job points will I get if I do those errands?
#4turbanmythPosted 9/7/2013 8:41:31 PM
Guergy posted...
But much Job points will I get if I do those errands?

he already said 50-300. my experience seems to show 80+ up to 175. but maybe i chose the wrong jobs to send thats why i never get near 300.
---
As a bee without harming the flower, its colour or scent, flies
away, collecting only the honey, even so should the wise man wander in the world. --Buddha
#5RevenantThingsPosted 9/8/2013 7:16:28 AM
Yeah, 50 and 300 are extremes. The only things that affect how much JP you may or may get should be job class (and possibly gender).
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf, FFT:tWotL
#6Guergy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 10:40:43 AM
RevenantThings posted...
Yeah, 50 and 300 are extremes. The only things that affect how much JP you may or may get should be job class (and possibly gender).

Then what would be a good place to level up some of those classes?
#7RevenantThingsPosted 9/8/2013 7:57:39 PM
Any random battle? Almost all jobs have an ability or two you can use to grind JP in order to increase available job classes. Make sure you do something EVERY turn and equip the JP bonus ability (support ability from Squire) to earn as much as you can every turn.
---