Season pass details

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: razzle170286

razzle170286
3 years ago#1
“Purchase the Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and get access to four downloadable content packages at a 33% discount! All add-on content packs are scheduled to be released from March through to summer 2013. The Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass will give you access to campaign content, additional multiplayer maps, new modes, character customization and more!”

Seems like Gearbox are planning a lot of DLC if they are putting out a season pass. Campaign content sounds very interesting.
United Kingdom. The only country in the world were having children is a career.

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#2
I'm wondering what new game modes they have planned out.
Playing: Dead Space 2, DMC, GoME
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Dead Space 3

User Info: NightSad

NightSad
3 years ago#3
mmm does this pass comes free with the CE?
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
3 years ago#4
I'm hesitant. I have my doubts as to whether many people will still be playing this game online after 2-3 months.

User Info: DemSkeetSkeetMF

DemSkeetSkeetMF
3 years ago#5
Ice Weasel posted...
I'm hesitant. I have my doubts as to whether many people will still be playing this game online after 2-3 months.

If its supported I will be for sure. Looks like a lot of fun, lets just hope others will jump on it.

As for the previous poster, I have not seen anywhere that it will be included with the collectors edition.

User Info: DarthRazil

DarthRazil
3 years ago#6
Oh yay, another game Gearbox can screw up with compatibility packs. Looking forward to it, very much, but the handling of Borderlands 2 season pass content makes me wary.
GT: BlackRiderRazil
Playing: Anarchy Reigns, DmC Waiting: FotNS: KR2, Dead Space 3, Aliens: CM, MGR, Tomb Raider, Remember Me, SC: Blacklist

User Info: Loschen

Loschen
3 years ago#7
Campaign content as DLC, seriously? I hope they don't pull out an Asura's Wrath.

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#8
Campaign content as DLC, seriously? I hope they don't pull out an Asura's Wrath.

I have a bit more faith in Gearbox than I have in Capcom during this point in our current console generation. Something like selling the real ending to a game was one for the history books of gaming.
Playing: Dead Space 2, DMC, GoME
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Dead Space 3

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
3 years ago#9
Buy the season pass to simply get a discount?! What a ripoff. But nice to know there will be some dlc.
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived