Won't get to play much on release night - here's why...

#1WonTontheFatPosted 2/1/2013 11:11:11 PM
Watching Aliens tonight with a friend, and he says, "Hey, we should totally have a drinking game the night this comes out: any time we or someone we play with says either the "They mostly come out at night..." quote or the "...take off, nuke the site from orbit..." quote, we take a drink. What do you think?"

...I think I'll be unconscious about 30 minutes after the game starts.
#2teehee23Posted 2/1/2013 11:14:48 PM
WonTontheFat posted...
Watching Aliens tonight with a friend, and he says, "Hey, we should totally have a drinking game the night this comes out: any time we or someone we play with says either the "They mostly come out at night..." quote or the "...take off, nuke the site from orbit..." quote, we take a drink. What do you think?"

...I think I'll be unconscious about 30 minutes after the game starts.

Pepsi isn't known to cause people to lose consciousness.

---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3WonTontheFat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:27 PM
Maybe not, but alcohol is.
#4OdinFearPosted 2/1/2013 11:23:34 PM(edited)
they didnt specify what you can drink.
>_>
<_<

be all ninja like and make say, every third shot actual alchohol and the rest of yours is water.

when Halo 4 came out, my friends and i played a similar game but instead of quotes, we made the stipulation that if youre killed by a grenade in MP, you take:
Human grenade = 2 shots
Covy grenade = 1 shot
Forerunner = 4 shots

as i drank more, i ended up getting killed by Forerunner grenades because i would try to use the ground based vehicles, get stuck and everyone ganged up on me. :-(. woke up in the field behind my house wrapped in blankets. no idea how i got there because everyone thought i just went to bed. :-/

EDIT: stupid slow ass cell phone. >:-(
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#5WonTontheFat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:27:45 PM
OdinFear posted...

With my group, anything alcoholic is fair. Some drink hard stuff, some just drink beer; we don't really care as it's just for ***** and giggles.
#6OdinFearPosted 2/1/2013 11:33:20 PM
WonTontheFat posted...
OdinFear posted...

With my group, anything alcoholic is fair. Some drink hard stuff, some just drink beer; we don't really care as it's just for ***** and giggles.

buy near-beer and tear off the labels or just part of the label so they cant see the alcohol content. lol. or if you drink whiskey/bourbon/gin/vodka, just make the shot 50/50 alcohol and water. youll still get drunk, but not as quick.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#7CreepyEPosted 2/1/2013 11:38:35 PM
I'm a teetotaler. Mail me your copy and I'll play it on live stream to
compensate for your impaired motor skills. That way everybody wins.
#8bhamacukPosted 2/2/2013 5:47:45 AM
Well that's one way of ruining the game's atmosphere!
#9gunner967Posted 2/4/2013 1:53:21 PM
WonTontheFat posted...
Watching Aliens "They mostly come out at night..."

If I recall correctly, there's an achievement called that. A lot of achievements are quotes, actually.
#10Buddy_DacotePosted 2/4/2013 2:02:17 PM
They usually are in games like these.