IGN Colonial Marines 2 hour live stream today

#51Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 7:04:50 PM
The Devourer posted...
Looks best with friends but holy he'll it looks good. Multiplayer looks awesome at least on escape. I didn't get to watch tdm.

From what I saw of them playing the MP, aliens do better when you don't just run head first at the marines and expect the aliens to easily kill them. Their melee does seem to do good damage (along with the longer drawn out attack animations that can insta kill, I would assume as long as you can finish the animation).
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#52Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 2/2/2013 7:08:09 PM
Who else is playing this game on Ultimate Bad Ass from the start? Looks like the "true" form of the game
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#53DemSkeetSkeetMFPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:43 PM
Watched the whole thing & came away impressed. Great job to ign & gearbox for putting this event on. Wish I were there!
#54BigLongDowner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:12:40 PM
DemSkeetSkeetMF posted...
Watched the whole thing & came away impressed. Great job to ign & gearbox for putting this event on. Wish I were there!

Agree 100%! No game is perfect but Gearbox did a damn fine job. I got goosebumps just from watching the campaign footage.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#55Yayyy123Posted 2/2/2013 7:14:10 PM
Only thing I wished they showed was the horde mode. But I was impressed overall. Definitely turning the difficulty above normal, though.
---
Magical Mystery Tour is the most underrated Beatles album.
People that agree: 12
#56Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 7:14:49 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
DemSkeetSkeetMF posted...

Agree 100%! No game is perfect but Gearbox did a damn fine job. I got goosebumps just from watching the campaign footage.

I imagine if Gearbox was the one that made/worked AvP (the 360 one), it would have been a better game.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#57sinisterorionPosted 2/2/2013 7:15:44 PM
I am overall more interested in this game after the live stream, even though the graphics do bother me a little still.
#58Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 7:20:43 PM
sinisterorion posted...
I am overall more interested in this game after the live stream, even though the graphics do bother me a little still.

I thought the graphics looked fine..... granted throughout the livestream it would pixelize out sometimes.... for me at least.
---
#59some09guy IIPosted 2/2/2013 7:22:04 PM
Looks like they made an error with the APC. In the film Hicks and Hudson state at different times it was destroyed in the dropship crash, but it' stands untouched in the game.
#60FusionCPosted 2/2/2013 7:22:08 PM
I got to see part of the live stream, was impressed with what I saw. Did they talk about Survivor mode at all? If so what info did we get?
---
For the Horde!!!!