Since the pc board is pretty dead

#1FlyinTonitePosted 2/2/2013 7:21:29 PM
What did y'all think of the live stream on ign? Didn't get to watch it. I have really high hopes for this game, already bought it on steam just need to wait for the actual release date so I can download it.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 7:29:48 PM
Likely a better start for the Aliens franchise on consoles...
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#3Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 2/2/2013 8:05:43 PM
The things that looked great outweighed the things that looked awful. Customization is impressive for both species. The atmosphere is there. The graphics are decent enough. The lighting is great. The voice acting, with the exception of Cruz, is solid. Gearbox is doing a good job of putting my mind at ease about this game. It's what? 9 days away? 10 days? I'm pumped.
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/2/2013 8:07:18 PM
Spartan0fCha0s8 posted...
The things that looked great outweighed the things that looked awful. Customization is impressive for both species. The atmosphere is there. The graphics are decent enough. The lighting is great. The voice acting, with the exception of Cruz, is solid. Gearbox is doing a good job of putting my mind at ease about this game. It's what? 9 days away? 10 days? I'm pumped.

I almost want to see Gearbox somehow make a AvP game... granted I am not sure if the story would actually be good in it though.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....