So no trolling who likes this game or who really doesn't like it?

#1Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 2:20:57 AM
Simple question do you like the game or not? - Results (208 votes)
Yes I like the game
54.81% (114 votes)
No the game sucks
45.19% (94 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I can't believe a game that toke so long to make ended up being underwhemling. What did you guys like it or do you all feel like it really does suck?
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#2chancevancePosted 2/13/2013 2:24:49 AM
It's underwhelming that's for sure but that's to be expected with the long delay otherwise it's really not that bad a game.
---
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/canadiandestroyerani.gif
"As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness"
#3bhamacukPosted 2/13/2013 2:25:16 AM
the critisisms are so unjustified, it just doesn't make any sense.

this game looks excellent, the lighting the atmosphere. we all wanted to play inside an Aliens movie right? Well, now we can and you know what? whining, spoilt gamers are bashing it unecessarily. so childish, so immature.

I've played a lot of MP and some campaign, so far loving it. It delivers what it intended to do, give us an awesome Aliens experience.

It's much, much better than I expected it to be.
#4Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:26:29 AM
I agree with both of you most gamers these days take games in general for granted unless it's cod sigh :/
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#5AshtheKingPosted 2/13/2013 2:27:17 AM
It's worth a rent. But if I had spent 65 dollars I would not be happy at all.
---
I aim to misbehave
#6Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:30:30 AM
Im pleased by the poll results that the none haters are enjoying the game and are having fun with it. :)
---
#7IAngelusMortislPosted 2/13/2013 2:34:04 AM
Its not the greatest fps to hit the gaming world but its far from the worst ive enjoyed it so far really love the multiplayer the campaign could of been a little better but seriously what game doesnt have faults these days
#8RycerXPosted 2/13/2013 2:35:27 AM
This should be required of all reviews. Regardless of the score, the game gets a thumbs up or down.
#9SixStringSamuaiPosted 2/13/2013 2:38:18 AM
bhamacuk posted...
the critisisms are so unjustified, it just doesn't make any sense.

this game looks excellent, the lighting the atmosphere. we all wanted to play inside an Aliens movie right? Well, now we can and you know what? whining, spoilt gamers are bashing it unecessarily. so childish, so immature.

People said the same thing about Vampire Rain, Alpha Protocol, Hour Of Victory, Turning Point, Rogue Warrior, Legendary... go to the threads. Theres always people that stand up for bad games.

Maybe instead of blaming the review scores and negative backlash on "spoiled gamers" you should look to Gearbox for making a friggin mediocre game.

Iam happy that you like this game, Im glad you got your moneys worth. But the complaints on this game are valid. Take a moment and actually read some of the reviews. Also if you honestly think the graphics in this game are excellent, whatever you do, don't look at any trailers for Crysis 3. Matter of fact, stay away from any FPS game published by EA or under the Frostbite engine. Matter of fact, don't look at anything using Unreal as well. Matter of fact, whatever engine Halo 4 is using, don't look at that either.

I wouldn't your mind blowing up.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
#10czapataPosted 2/13/2013 3:23:01 AM
I absolutely hate the campaign, I don't know what the hell happened but pretty much everything that was shown in past footage or trailers was never put in the game and it was just a huge mess imo. There's literally no excitement to be had in the campaign because the AI is ridiculously stupid, your allies are boring and bland as are some of the levels. Hell even that twist they thrown near the end of the game didn't mean much to me at all because by that point, I couldn't really give a crap lol, I just wanted the game to be over. Can anyone confirm if the co-op brings up the excitement to some degree? If at all?

As for multiplayer, I'm not going to right that off just yet, I wasn't particularly happy with it for the couple of hours that I played but I'll give it some more time later before I completely right this game off as just a huge disappointment. Man I remember reading about this game all those years ago and I couldn't wait to play it. When I finally got to, it turns out to be a below-average, disaster of a game. :(