while playing as the xeno..

#1Scarlet ArkardPosted 2/13/2013 6:54:13 PM
Most times after I kill a marine, while I am looking for my next target my health keeps dropping. I have stopped to check and see if there is someone else shooting me, but haven't seen anyone. I have been using the rage mutation. Is this a side effect from using it, really bad lag, or a bug? Most of the time I die is because of this.

Also, I thought 1.02 took out the bug that freezes your screen if you are saved from Pounce. I was regularly freezing up every time a certain player in a room hit me with pounce.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#2Drag_ZEROPosted 2/13/2013 6:56:52 PM
I just asked this question an hour ago. Somebody said that when you are a Xeno and reach extreme low health, you will bleed out. The way to counter this is with an Adrenaline trait or something.
#3Scarlet Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:00:00 PM
Wow, low level xenos have it rough. I have seen some high levels destroying everyone in the room though.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#4FOOlish_KitsunePosted 2/18/2013 2:52:06 PM
It has nothing to do with adrenaline rush. As a warrior there is a trait called rage that allows you to take fatal damage and keep going for a few seconds. After the rage timer runs out you die.