Spit underpowered?

#1RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/15/2013 6:18:08 AM
Should the default Spit attack recieve a damage buff? - Results (30 votes)
Yes
63.33% (19 votes)
No
36.67% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Been using the spitter as an actual spit machine and doing pretty okay (usually about 5-6 kills 1-3 deaths and 6-9 or so assists) but I've been thinking about how the damage is pretty unfortunate. It seems it's usually a 3 shot kill. Especially for the 2 marines with 1 full charged spit challenge this seems pretty difficult.

Just unlocked Acid Trap and trying to figure that out also. If anyone has great tips on that I'd appreciate it.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#2DvoloS88Posted 2/15/2013 7:04:41 AM
Dude on team death match and extermination the regular spit attack is 2 hit kill... Marines are just too strong on escape and survive, everything is weak except that REDICULOUS rupture movemove
#3Gruff_PuddingPosted 2/15/2013 7:46:01 AM
Its two hit kill which is fair. Though I admit the challenge is far too difficult to get without boosting, maybe a bit larger splash but not damage.

Acid rebound on the other hand could use a slight buff as it does considerably less damage and doesn't rebound if you hit someone making it a weaker spit basically.
#4LyricalMenacePosted 2/15/2013 8:13:37 AM
Use Acid Spray to complete the challenge.

It says Acid Spit but the spray works towards the challenge.

You even stay on the move while using Acid Spray too.
#5RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:14:55 PM
Surprising the poll is so close. I'll have to try that tip for the challenge. Thanks.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#6NoGaRdKniGhtPosted 2/15/2013 5:30:17 PM
Acid Trap is extremely good. Very difficult to watch out for the tiny pulsing mines when you're trying to avoid getting mauled.